“Excellent value for money and good fun for a teenager and 7 year old” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ropeworks

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 20 things to do in Pwllheli
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Ropeworks, your Ropes Course destination in North Wales for Fun, Challenge and Adventure.We offer three great experiences with full instructor support. Step up to High Challenge and Aerial Adventure, both 1.5hrs each and for adventurous under 8's go high on our Climbing Wall Challenge.Book now on 01766 819187.
Watford, United Kingdom
“Excellent value for money and good fun for a teenager and 7 year old”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

It'd hard to find activities to suit both my 14 year old boy and 7 year old girl, but Ropeworks was perfect. The staff are warm, friendly and helpful. My daughter had a lovely time doing the under 8's activities that were well supervised and pitched at her level (no previous experience). She has already asked if she can go again next August when we're on holiday in the area again. My son had been last year and enjoyed it so much he had asked to do it again. This time he did the "All in Adventure". The staff gave him encouragement to really "Go for it" and he thoroughly enjoyed it. I sat in the covered area having a lovely cup of tea from the reasonably priced selection of drinks and refreshments and enjoyed watching my children safely having good fun doing new challenges and surprising themselves with what they were able to do. This was the highlight of their holiday and was good value for money. There are lovely beaches near by so we made a day of it by taking a picnic to the beach.

Visited August 2012

oxford
10 attraction reviews
“Fabulous day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Our children (7 and 10) both had a fantastic day out. The staff were friendly, very professional, and happy to discuss with us what our children would enjoy and be capable of on the course. If you have any doubts, give them a ring and have a chat with them. We thoroughly recommend this - ome of the highlights of our holiday

Visited August 2012
llanberis
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I've recently paid my third visit to Ropeworks. I live locally & on each occasion I've visited with a seperate group of family or friends & on every occasion, everybody has loved it!
I'm baffled by the comment of reviewer 'ne2331' who stated "...not what I expected to see''. It sounds like he or she has written a review having not even participated on Ropeworks ...somewhat unfair don't you think.
I occasionally climb & do some work at height so am used to being up high. Ropeworks has obviously been carefully designed & the level of exposure you feel on some of the elements is considerable & challenging. The instructors are brilliant- so friendly & patient, giving you as much help & encouragement as you want.
To sum up... What a fantastic place - GO !

co.tyrone
20 attraction reviews
“High thrills”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Best £20 spent on a teenager ever! My daughter loved this activity.

Belfast, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
“Go for it !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Our 10 y old did the High Challenge Course one of the best £20 we spend. What's included 4 activities. Climbing wall, Zip line, leap of faith and the log swing.... Good confidence booster and thrill seeker. Brilliant !!!