My husband and I have just spent a lovely 2 nights at Y Meirionnydd. The room was amazing, with gorgeous decor, bed linen and fluffy towels. Luxury shower and toiletries were the icing on the cake.
The food in the restaurant was really really good, and at a reasonable price. Don't bother searching round for other restaurants in Dolgellau just eat here. We had an early race on Saturday morning so a packed breakfast was made up for us which was perfect for what we needed. Everything we ate was local and top quality.
The hosts were welcoming, friendly and the service was faultless. I can't recommend this place enough. So much that we only got back this afternoon and I am writing this review already.
We will be back ASAP. Thank you for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Y Meirionnydd is a beautiful place to stay with the bonus of its own restaurant and bar in the centre of this beautiful Snowdonia town. Our three bedrooms and two suites are all en suite of course and feature White Company toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, free Wi Fi as well as many other little touches to make your stay as comfortable as possible.Add in superb, personal service, a lovely full breakfast and of course our superb restaurant for dinner and you have the makings of a perfect getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Y Meirionnydd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Y Meirionnydd Dolgellau, Wales
- y Meirionnydd Hotel Dolgellau