After spending some time searching for a place to stay in Snowdonia, myself and my boyfriend came across Y Meirionnydd on the internet. From the moment we arrived our hosts were brilliant and the B&B had a lovely feel to it. We stayed in the Cadair room, which was gorgeous and cosy with beautiful beams. The breakfast was delicious, one of the best I've ever had in a hotel or B&B. Our hosts were also excellent at catering for dietary requirements as I'm a vegetarian. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the area, the most welcoming hosts I've ever experienced, both extremely helpful and great to have a chat with. Thank you to Marc, Nick and all the other staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Y Meirionnydd is a beautiful place to stay with the bonus of its own restaurant and bar in the centre of this beautiful Snowdonia town. Our three bedrooms and two suites are all en suite of course and feature White Company toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, free Wi Fi as well as many other little touches to make your stay as comfortable as possible.Add in superb, personal service, a lovely full breakfast and of course our superb restaurant for dinner and you have the makings of a perfect getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Y Meirionnydd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Y Meirionnydd Dolgellau, Wales
- y Meirionnydd Hotel Dolgellau