Recently arrived back from another stay at the beautifull Plas Dinas Country House Hotel in Caenarfon. My third visit and it definatlley wont be my last .
If your looking for a fabulous few days away in complete luxury then this is the place for you,
Andy and Julian are the perfect hosts and make you feel completley at home from the moment your arrive and nothing is too much trouble for them . A Roaring log fire in the Drawing Room makes it the ideal place for afternoon tea, drinks before dinner or after dinner drinks. The evening meal and breakfast was just perfect i could not fault it in any way and the attention to detail was oustanding. I stayed in the Judges room and i have to say it was complete luxury, not only did the room look amazing as i walked in but it had everything u could possibly ask for, the bed was one of the most comfortable i have ever slept in, the facilities were oustanding, excellent tea, coffee, hot chocolate , fresh cold milk, chocolates, home made biscuites and Mini bar in most of the rooms also. The room was lovely and warm, with a flat screen TV on the wall , extra beding if u needed it, hot water bottle, and even a little bag of goodies in the dressing table draw just in case u forget all those little personnal thing you have to take away with you, they really have thought of everything. The bathroom was stunning, and spotlessly clean, everthing was shinnig clean and looked brand new , beautifull white towels and Molton Brown accessories and a shower which u just didnt want to step out of .
So if your looking for just a few days away in a Country House Hotel with breathtaking views or maybe a speical occasion then definatley give Andy and Julian a visit to Plas Dinas Country house Hotel, you will be so glad you did and will with out a doubt want to return.
Very Highly Recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Plas Dinas Country House Hotel
- Plas Dinas Country House Hotel Bontnewydd
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small friendly nine bedroom country house with an interesting Royal history and stunning views. Individually styled bedrooms offer modern five star luxuries fuzed with original antiques. Dinner available Tuesday to Saturday if pre-booked. Specialists in intimate weddings and meetings up to 26 people. We look forward to welcoming you to Plas Dinas very soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Plas Dinas Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.