The rooms certainly did not look like those in your sales display. The rooms were extremely dark and the decor was appallingingly dark, so much so we couldn't see in the wardrobe and had to feel to put the hangers back. There was a large stand fan, ironing board and iron in the wardrobe and the fan had to be removed before we could hang any clothes. Why would anybody want to stay in such a dark and dismal environment. We stayed at this hotel many years ago when it was family owned and it was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Chester St Davidls is close to the historical City of Chester and is also an ideal base for touring the splendours of the Snowdonia National Park and North Wales coastline. Excellent motorway access allows you to visit some superb attractions, swimming with sharks at the Blue Planet Aquarium to a gentle steam railway journey through the picturesque Vale of Llangollen. Village Urban Resort Chester St David's has 140 stylish bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, an Urban Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Village Urban Resort Chester St David's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Chester St. David`s Hotel Ewloe
- De Vere St Davids Park
- Village Urban Resort Chester St David's Ewloe, Wales - Flintshire