“Fantastic staff, venue & price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lyons Nant Hall Hotel Restaurant

Lyons Nant Hall Hotel Restaurant
Prestatyn Road, Prestatyn LL19 9LD, Wales (Formerly Nant Hall Restaurant & Bar)
+44 1745 886766
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 71 Restaurants in Prestatyn
Cuisines: Bar, Welsh
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Lyons Nant Hall is set in beautiful north wales countryside on the outskirts of Prestatyn. This country house has enjoyed a complete refurbishment including an amazing children's play area located in the hall's grounds. Lyons Nant Hall's bedrooms are not currently available but the hall offers an elegant restaurant and is able to cater to parties large and small whatever the occasion (christenings, birthdays, family parties, staff get togethers, weddings, etc). Nant hall also has a welcoming bar and comfortable lounges furnished with chesterfield furniture and real fireplaces.Please view our menus to see the wide range of meals available seven days a week.
“Fantastic staff, venue & price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Me and my husband booked our wedding last minute and was looking everywhere for a place to hold the reception and to accommodate our needs but couldn't find anywhere, then we found the Nant hall, kath was amazing and arranged the day just how I wanted it but she was going on holiday the day before and everything was left to Dave (I think his name was) he was great too I was arranging a sweet table the night before but our room was booked so I left them all with him an he did a great job I was over the moon. Also the DJ was great kept all the kids entertained.
Food was great all the guests loved it. After just reading all the other reviews I can't believe people are talking about the same place coz all the staff were fantastic.
Would defo come here again an recommend it to friends.

London, United Kingdom
“21 st birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Had my daughters 21st birtday meal here , the food was amazing spoilt for choice, the staff and service was excellent they couldnt do enough to please us , every one enjoyed their meal ,

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Warrington, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

We really enjoyed our lunch. The food was home made and looked and tasted lovely and the service was friendly.

Visited February 2014
Prestatyn, United Kingdom
“One of the best in the area highly reccomended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

So good to see the new management has turned this place in to such a great venue. We went for my daughters birthday. Staff were friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The manageress was so welcoming which was such a refreshing change from the previous manager. The food was delicious and well presented. The puddings were amazing well worth leaving space for. I have read the other reviews and can't believe it is the same place they are talking about as my family and friends have had a similar experience as us which is why we chose the Nant in the first place,

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Conwy, United Kingdom
“What a memorable evening. 17 January”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

We went for what we hoped would be a lovely evening to celebrate a family event, first of all I went to the Ladies room it was dirty (with dirt that had been there for ages) there was toilet paper on the floor but difficult to find in a cubicle. I complained, the staff were not interested.
When we ordered the staff were plainly not interested.
The food came, by now we had lost the will to complain, it was cold, badly presented and greasy.We were not offered any sauce.
We did not bother to stay.
What has gone wrong? We have been loads of times over the last 3 years and had a fantastic night out. Where are the lovely staff we have had previously? What has happened to the old standards?

• Visited January 2014