“No food at night” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 24 things to do in Prestatyn
Worcester, United Kingdom
“No food at night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

No food at night yet but lovely surroundings and Sky sports

Prestatyn, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food and Drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

Food was excellent and the Peroni on draught is to die for, the best beer in town. Staff are always friendly and polite.

Prestatyn, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
“Excellent food and service but very noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Went with a few friends for a pre Christmas meal. Food and service was excellent but we really didn't need the thumping disco whilst we ate. Ended up having to shout across the table and really spoiled our night.
Will definitely eat there again but not when there is a full blown disco on. No mention of it when booking.

england
60 attraction reviews
“good food ~ upmarket bar/ restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

rather surprised to find such a trendy place in Prestatyn~ but hadnt been to the area for years. Took my grandson out for a meal. At first was a bit apprehensive as there seemed
to be so many 'trendy'/local business people there.
However, the staff were very friendly and attentive, especially to grandson(7 years old). Both had steak which initially was a bit under-cooked, but they soon sorted it and we had a very enjoyable meal.

N.Wales UK
28 attraction reviews
“Very nice meal. Had a great night.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

Recently I went on a works Christmas night out here and it was my first visit so didn't know what to expect. It had been pre booked for a party of about 14 and when we arrived my first thought was how busy it was and would I like it here. Well I did like it as did the rest of my work mates.
Our table was set up with all the normal things for a Christmas meal and it looked lovely. Our wine which had also been pre ordered was already on the table too.....great ;)
We were having a three course meal but I didn't like any of the starters so I didn't bother with mine but the rest of the party tucked in and enjoyed theirs. I had ordered the turkey as my main meal and that came to the table with the roast potatoes and cheese covered potatoes on the plate already and then the veg was brought out seperately......cauliflower, sprouts and broccoli and there was quite a good amount too. Very tasty meal which I thoroughly enjoyed (washed down with a few glasses of wine!) For dessert I had ordered the cheesecake and that was really nice but unfortunately couldn't quite finish all of that as I was too full :(
The DJ was great and had us all up dancing and played some good music. Needed to work the meal off.
I was told beforehand that the drinks in here were very expensive so was quite happy when I ordered a couple of drinks from the bar and saw that the prices were about the same as anywhere else in Prestatyn.
Overall I had a really good night and I will go back there for a meal again.