My husband and I had a thoroughly pleasant stay at Morwendon House recently. Our room was beautifully decorated, clean and comfortable, and had a great view of the sea from the side window. The towels, bottles of water and biscuits were replenished every day. The communal lounge was cosy and relaxing with fantastic views. There is on site parking, and it is a two mile walk into Barmouth, although the train station is a five minute walk away and costs less than a pound to get into the centre of Barmouth! The patio area at the front of the house is great for relaxing in the sunshine and looks right over the beach, we shall miss that view!! The breakfast is fantastic, and we would have loved to try the evening meal but unfortunately we didn't realise when we tried to book that this isn't avialable on a Thursday evening, but Geoff was very helpful in recommending alternative restaurants. We shall definitely visit Morwendon again in the future, thanks Geoff & Teresa for an enjoyable stay!
- Also Known As:
- Morwendon Guest House Hotel Barmouth
- Morwendon Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Morwendon House (meaning "white wave of the sea") is a high quality licensed guest house which is situated in the quiet village of Llanaber, just north of Barmouth with beautiful views over Cardigan Bay; an ideal base from which to explore and enjoy the delights of this beautiful part of Wales. Teresa and Geoff are your hosts at Morwendon and will personally ensure that everything possible is done to make your stay relaxing and comfortable. For a taste of quality living in superb surroundings Morwendon House fits the bill perfectly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Morwendon Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.