“Delicious Takeaway - Would recommend to anyone!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 67 Restaurants in Colwyn Bay
Cuisines: Chinese
Blair Atholl, United Kingdom
“Delicious Takeaway - Would recommend to anyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was very curious about the fact that these guys had no reviews so I asked what the story was. Golden Bowl have actually only just got themselves on the internet after over ten years in the takeaway business. So it seems I'm the first to review them.

My wife and I were staying for the past week in a Caravan Park about 3 miles from The Golden Bowl, and they were recommended by the reception. The order arrived steaming hot, and every part of it was delicious. They are running an offer that if you spend over a certain amount, they include a free portion of prawn crackers and a lottery ticket, it could be even better this week if those numbers come in on Wednesday!! Even rated without these extras, I can't fault the entire meal. Maybe the Chicken and Sweetcorn soup needs a little more salt.

Absolutely delicious and feel like we got great value for money. 5 Stars :) If we stay anywhere on the North Wales coast again we will be back for more. :)

• Visited September 2013