“Very beautiful” 4 of 5 stars

Nyiregyhaza, Hungary
25 attraction reviews
“Very beautiful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

It's a lovely and very well-kept area of the town. I was a little bit surprised when I first came upon it, turning the corner. I remembered seeing it here on Trip Advisor, but it was even more beautiful in person. Surprisingly enough - the Queen wasn't there while I visited the gardens, but I'm sure she is frequently visiting. ;)

I saw several people sitting on benches and walking their dogs, and just enjoying the tranquility of this place. They have a few monuments and a statue - so it might be interesting for a historian to go check it out. For the rest of us, it's just a beautiful place to admire as you either sit and read or write, or just happen to be passing by.

Visited July 2013