Took advantage of their Sunday night offer - a choice of either a 3 course sunday lunch or a 2 course evening meal plus one nights accommodation and breakfast. We opted for the Sunday lunch, this is normally priced as £16.50, there were enough choices for starter/main and dessert (the menu can be found on their website) desserts were, strawberry cheesecake or gateaux, lemon meringne or toffee lumpy bumpy. We had the superior room in the annex which is where the spa and gym are situated. The room was very spacious and overlooked the tower, free wi-fi which was easy to connect to and sky tv (included sky sports so the other half was happy). The gym was suitably stocked with rowing machine, treadmill, cross trainer, excerise bike and a few weight machines,
the pool was one depth (I would say between 4-5 ft), usual jaccuzzi, steam room and sauna as well, only observation was there was not a clock in the pool area and no showers (if as signposted you are required to shower between using the pool/sauna etc then you had to go back to the changing room - unless I missed something)
the changing area floor did become a bit wet when busy as the shower/changing area was one room with a curtain accross the shower cubicle.
the chill out room in the annex was also very relaxing.
Swansea city centre is about a 10 minute drive away so may not be a great location if you are wanting a night out (taxi's and so forth) but if you are looking for a relaxing night away then it is perfect.
the evening meal was really nice and the prices are reasonable (again the menu is on the website) - breakfast had the usual suspects, cereals, toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, mushrooms etc and plenty of fresh fruit - there was something for everyone.
would definately stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towers Hotel & Spa is an independant hotel situated only 30 minutes from the beautiful Gower, yet being sited only minutes off the M4. The hotel boasts 70 bedrooms, with full leisure facilities including an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and gym and ample free car parking. The on-site A-la-carte restaurant is open seven days a week serving local Welsh Fayre. All bedrooms are equipped with Sky TV, air-conditioning and guests get to enjoy full use of the leisure facilities. The hotel has two bar areas, with the Penderyn Bar being a residents lounge where you can enjoy a drink or light snacks in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your The Towers Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Towers Hotel And Spa
- The Towers Hotel Jersey Marine
- The Towers Hotel & Spa Jersey Marine, Neath Port Talbot