Before going to reception to change original room, the whole corridor smelt of chip fat. Upon entering orginal room so did the room, upolstry and towels. The TV was not set up ready to work straight away and the kettle did not work all together.
The second room (upon our request to move), was a little beter. Better to where the corridor did not smell of chip fat nor did the room, upolstry and towels. However, the open terrace table was burnt and falling apart, there were numerous stains on the room carpet and the bathroom area was not 100% clean. Kettle did not work and upon receiving a requested alternative one, staff member shoved it in hand and walked off.
Lastly, the customer service was appauling from all the staff around the hotel. They diddnt appear to want their jobs nor be pleasant or helpful in the slightest (all except 1 lady behind reception with blonde hair whom was helpful from start to finish).
Our stay was for a wedding. Appauling and not suitable for a wedding all in all, as far as my stay was concerned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towers Hotel & Spa is an independant hotel situated only 30 minutes from the beautiful Gower, yet being sited only minutes off the M4. The hotel boasts 70 bedrooms, with full leisure facilities including an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and gym and ample free car parking. The on-site A-la-carte restaurant is open seven days a week serving local Welsh Fayre. All bedrooms are equipped with Sky TV, air-conditioning and guests get to enjoy full use of the leisure facilities. The hotel has two bar areas, with the Penderyn Bar being a residents lounge where you can enjoy a drink or light snacks in the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Towers Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Towers Hotel And Spa
- The Towers Hotel Jersey Marine
- The Towers Hotel & Spa Jersey Marine, Neath Port Talbot