Rooms were nice enough and had 2 good nights sleep, but you can see that the property has been gradually down-graded over the years and is probably due for a major renovation if it is to continue. Its also a bit out of town, though seems pretty safe and its an easy drive to Graceland and Sun Studios/Downtown via the interstate.
Coin laundry, decent gym and indoor pool were pleasant surprises that almost offset the disappointment in the breakfast (surprisingly poor quality and all packed away by 8.55am), and toilet blockage (as per previous reviews).
Would probably pay a little more next time and stay downtown.
- Also Known As:
- Memphis Marriott East Hotel Memphis
- Memphis Marriott East Hotel
- Marriott Memphis
- Memphis Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Hotel MemphisThe Hotel Memphis is the perfect choice among East Memphis Tennessee hotels, whether you're traveling for business or planning a Memphis vacation. We offer guests a wide array of wonderful amenities for a relaxing stay and some of the best Memphis hotel deals. Guests will enjoy:Complimentary amenities including breakfast buffet for 2 adults and 2 children, on-site parking, and shuttle service to and from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel Memphis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.