My fiance and I took a three day vacation to Memphis, our first time in Memphis. The hotel is destination friendly as we had a long itinerary to pack into three days. We were only minutes from most attractions. The employees there were attentive and responsive to our needs. Being that it is an older hotel, our room had some minor issues that the staff worked diligently on to make sure we had a great stay. Our only drawback was that we were unable to use the pool facilities due to the hotel hosting players from a basketball conference in the area, but we would stay there again if in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Memphis Marriott East Hotel Memphis
- Memphis Marriott East Hotel
- Marriott Memphis
- Memphis Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Hotel MemphisThe Hotel Memphis is the perfect choice among East Memphis Tennessee hotels, whether you're traveling for business or planning a Memphis vacation. We offer guests a wide array of wonderful amenities for a relaxing stay and some of the best Memphis hotel deals. Guests will enjoy:Complimentary amenities including breakfast buffet for 2 adults and 2 children, on-site parking, and shuttle service to and from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hotel Memphis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.