“totally honest!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Budget Host Inn & Suites

Budget Host Inn & Suites
You added Budget Host Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Budget Host Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2745 Airways Blvd, Memphis, TN 38132 (Formerly La Quinta Memphis Airport) (Quince - Oakhaven-Parkway PD)   |
Ranked #103 of 134 Hotels in Memphis
New York City, New York
“totally honest!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a couple of days,this place does not look like the pics on here first of all..so we arrived the outside looks run down but we had no choice,we get in side the room smelled very nice and was clean but the bathroom tile was peeling and the toilet was dirty looking,the pool was ok.Their is protitutes who also uses their rooms too, which was a disgrace,they have a security guy who walks around with a gun very visible ,he was over heard saying he got a trick for the prostitute traffic tonight I would never want to stay here it doesnt look safe ,the towels and wash cloths where dirty looking and so where the blankets.The fridge and microwave was clean and the staff was ok no complains there..the environment just didnt feel safe I was so happy when it was time to leave.For the price u truly get what you derseve.

Room Tip: If u do have too get a room do not chose the front side u will hear loud music pulling in the parkin...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

This hotel is beyond pitiful!! I get to the room and didn't even stay 5 minutes b/c there were roaches the length of toothpicks, door didn't even lock, tub was filthy, hair in the sink and tub and smelled awful like old stale feet and cigarettes!! I demanded my money back too!! It needs to be torn down! Don't stay here!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

Last night my boyfriend got a room we have been there before but never encountered this, there were bed bugs in our bed and we took it to the front desk. My boyfriend had to literally threaten to turn them because they didn't want to give us our money back. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.

• Stayed March 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

I had booked this hotel online & was pleased to see it was a decent-looking place when we drove up. However, I went in & found the staff were completely rude. We went into the hotel room & found it dirty - stains in the pillows & little, black hairs on the bed. The location was scary (we decided not to leave or open the door after sundown). In the morning we had to remind the staff we needed a shuttle (which had been scheduled the night before) & wait 15 mins. for someone to take us to the airport (good thing we werent running on a tight schedule!). Breakfast is cereal & bagels (no cream cheese). It's cheap & close to the airport, but I wouldn't stay here again & would NEVER stay here alone.

• Stayed October 2011
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

The room is clean and the bed was made after a nights stay. Some of the towels given were dirty. Placed some items in the closet - they came out damp. Would not stay here alone however had a friend with me. Complimentary breakfast - not really worth it - didn't even have bread to make toast. Staff were polite however did not understand what I was saying at times. I would not stay again. Near the airport - planes can be heard and fly right over the Inn however not a huge issue for us but could be if you are a light sleeper or want some peace and quiet.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
ny
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

I was taking a cross country road trip solo, meeting friends along the way. This hotel looked like a nice place to stay for the money, and was staying alone that night. It was close to Graceland and Sun Studios which I wanted to see in the morning. I went out during the night, and arrived back to Budget Inn around midnight. I had a very strange feeling about the hotel room, very strange and bad energy, almost like someone or something was watching me, a haunted feeling, that I could not fall asleep. I finally fell asleep about 2 am, and at 4 am, a woman was pounding on my door, yelling and screaming. I looked out the peep hole and was terrified! She then pounded on my window so much so that I thought she was going to break in! Being alone (and female) I hid myself on the floor at the side of the bed, and called the front desk several times for help. He was yelling at me "Do Not Open The Door!" and hung up. I called back several times after for help, and he kept hanging up on me. The woman eventually went away, and I packed up my things and got in my car. I drove to the front office and told off the front desk man, and demanded my money back. After much yelling back and forth I got my money back after I threatened to call the police. Upon this exchange, there was another woman (4:30am) who was waiting to be checked in. She was sniffing her nose constantly and was dressed to look like a hooker. DO NOT STAY at this place!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Been to Budget Host Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!