“Very nice place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel

You added Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   250 N Main St, Memphis, TN 38103 (Formerly Memphis Marriott Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #41 of 134 Hotels in Memphis
Hartselle, Alabama
“Very nice place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Our thoughts on this hotel was a very good stay and would come back and stay again. The room was very big and very nice and the people treated us great. I don't understand some of the bad things people people say?

Room Tip: high room has great view.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Witham, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We had a couple of nights here and were impressed by the helpfullness of the staff and the general cleanliness in the hotel. Our room was very comfortable and we had no trouble getting a good night's sleep.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Dan P, Manager at Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Bill D.

Thank you so much for the 5 Star rating and for taking the time to acknowledge the staff for doing a wonderful job. We love to receive feedback from our guests, good and bad, so we can celebrate our successes and improve our failures. Making people happy is our business, and I'm so glad you had a great stay with us. Hope to have you back in the future.
All the Best,
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

While my granddaughter was on Spring Break, my daughter and I decided to take my grandchildren on a day trip to Memphis. I am from West Tennessee but have not visited Memphis in about 30 years having migrated to Nashville. I booked this hotel last minute but it was one of the best deals I have had in a while. We were greeted my the nicest young men, Teron, I have met in a while. He answered my questions about where to take the family for dinner.(Pig on Beale) and offered the room service and the bar. I could tell I was in for a treat. The whole staff was almost ☺️ as nice. The Valets were so nice to us (even with my 2 year old and 9 running in the lobby looking at the escalator in great admiration and just a teensy bit of fear. LOL. The room was large enough for us 5 to move around and still had room for a crib for the 6 month old. The beds were so comfortable and the pillows were so soft I slept like a baby. When I visit Memphis again (hopefully not in 30 more years) I will always stay at the Sheraton. The staff is to be commended for outstanding service and I have stayed in lots of hotels in the last 5 years. I was very very impressed and satisfied. Kudos for the Sheraton Downtown.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Dear Gequita R.

What a breath of fresh air! I loved reading your review and have already shared it with our team. We take pride in delivering exceptional service to every guest and I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay here. 30 years is to long...we may not be here then..so take be sure to come back soon!
Lafayette, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Visited on business and really enjoyed my stay. The staff provided very friendly service. Rooms were nice with very comfy beds, especially the pillows and comforter. Free wifi was nice as well. If visiting Memphis be sure to make your way to Beale Street to hear some live music and maybe have a drink. Was not expecting to enjoy may time in Memphis as much as I did.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Dear Ryan Lag,

Surprise! Memphis isn't that bad after all! I'm so glad that you had a great experience in Memphis and with us at the Sheraton Memphis Downtown. We are all about creating memorable experiences for our guests and I'm so glad we delivered that to you! Thanks for the great review and for staying with us! Hope to see you back soon.

Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The hotel was nice but nothing special. Rooms were decent but beds were small for a family of four. Room service didn't do a great job cleaning up the room. Somewhat dusty. Valet service was very nice. Pool was overly chlorinated and closed for a whole day of maintenance.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Dan P, Manager at Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Helen S.

I'm so sorry we had to close the pool. We have a regulated chlorine feeder that malfunctioned and for the safety of our guests, needed to do some mainteance on it to fix the issue. I'm glad you enjoyed the other amentiies of the hotel and had a good stay with us. Our beds are "doubles'" and I suggest that if you are travelling with small children, the King room with the pull out sofa sleeper works much better - just my opinion. Thanks so much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
Best,
Lambertville, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Recent renovation top notch. Outstanding Public spaces, our room just as beautifully done. Halls wide and clean, bathrooms roomy with every amenity. Convenient shuttles and all staff smiling and ready to assist. Delightful breakfast with most helpful servers.
Great welcome to Memphis.

Room Tip: We were on the 10th floor, perfect. Also, high speed elevators.
Green Features: Thoughtful. Glad to participate. Great idea. Coupon for helping out
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Pat K27,

Your review is much appreciated. It is always a pleasure to share such positive feedback to our employees as they continue to provide great service to every guest. It keeps them focused on doing their best every day. I moved to Memphis two years ago...my first time living in the South, and it is true what they say about Southern Hospitality - it's wonderful! Thanks for staying with us and remember us if you ever come back to Memphis!
Warm Regards,
Eagle, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The Sheraton Downtown in Memphis, TN is a nice hotel with a beautiful lobby, nice bar, clean and spacious rooms and a great staff. I stayed for business and was treated really well by the staff. The front staff was helpful at check in. The housekeeping staff did a great job of keeping the room clean. In the bar, the bartenders were attentive and helpful. Check out was a breeze. If you are staying downtown in Memphis, give the Sheraton Downtown a look.

Room Tip: It's downtown in Memphis, so there really isn't a good view anywhere.
Green Features: Pretty standard, hang your towel if you want to use it again, yadda, yadda, yadda.....
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Dear Jean S.

What a nice review you have shared on Trip Advisor about your experience at our hotel. We continuously work on recruiting great people to provide excellent service to our guests and I'm so happy that we delivered that to you during your stay. I can't wait to share this one with the entire team. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to have you back in the future.
Dan

Been to Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel? Share your experiences!