“International Guests Pleased” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel

You added Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel to your Saves list
Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   250 N Main St, Memphis, TN 38103 (Formerly Memphis Marriott Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #44 of 134 Hotels in Memphis
Bay Village, Ohio
“International Guests Pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Located near tram line, lovely hotel. Amazingly quiet room. Superb bed. Uber clean. Excellent wine by the glass, featuring a 90+ Wine Spectator selection. Less than a mile walk to the AutoZone HQ offices, my customer. I had 2 high level executives with me from Asia. They were very pleased with the rooms. Good value compared to others in the area near the Courthouse. Several top restaurants under a mile walk. VERY friendly staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a high room opposite the interstate that is nearby.
Green Features: They are on it. I am pleased. As a member of the Sierra Club, I place high value on those who care about our world.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed four nights at Sheraton Memphis and was really satisfied about the service, the room and the location. The room has been renovated and was very clean. The Wi-Fi access was good. The buffet breakfast was good; variety in the choices of fruits, yogurt and pastries. The personnel at the hotel is very kind and helpful. The lobby bar was great in the evening and was a popular place. The only thing is if you want to leave you car at the hotel, you have to pay for the valet parking; otherwise you have to park on the street or another paying parking. You can walk less than 15 minutes and to go on several restaurants on Main Street.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I just came back from staying at the Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel for four days it was a
nice and clean place, the staff were great and helpful and calling a Taxis for us and helping with all of kind of information .
My husband was in meeting for the three days and I meet up with others wives and we tour around Memphis !
We went to Graceland and the National Civil Rights Museum and went shopping .
We took the Hop on Hop off tour , I would not advice you to take this tour company due to , that they say it is a 24 hour pass and when we call it to take the next day , they wanted to charge us again for it .
So that was little bit up setting in the least .
There is a Trolley that you can take out in front of the Hotel that is only a dollar , so we took this downtown.
There is a Macy's Oak Court Mall , it cost us 24.00 dollar for one way to the mall from the Hotel.

So this Hotel is a ideal place to get around and enjoy some of downtown Memphis .
So I would say try it , you will like it !

Room Tip: We in on the 16 floor , it was nice and quiet and we were put in a handicap room due to that is wher...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Dan P, Manager at Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Debbie Mb -

Sounds like you got a lot done while in Memphis! It truly is a very cool city and I'm so glad you took advantage of the public transportation right outside the hotel doors! I have to agree with you....this is a great place to stay and we are always looking at ways to improve. I appreciate your review and when your travels bring you back to Memphis...you know where to stay!! Have a great weekend.
Best,
memphis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

we had a cold snap recently and my home did not have the proper heating, I quickly used priceline.com and bid on a hotel. the hotel was the Sheraton Memphis downtown, I can't tell you how beautiful and amazing the hotel is; our room was beautiful with a view of main street, which was all lit up and ethereal at night. the room was beautiful, the beds were comfortable, the bathroom huge and clean, plenty of lighting, free internet. the lobby is exquisite, the staff was very friendly and informative; my daughter, grandson and I stayed four days and three nights. We hated to leave, but back to the real world, My only suggestions are more laundry products, in the lobby store or the laundry room and a free breakfast even if it is continental. My grandson wants to know when we are going back?

Room Tip: always check booking sites, for great prices; don't be scared. make sure room view is not obstru...
Green Features: there is one in place, especially saving on the use of water and paper, voluntary but a great idea.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Dear EKaterina61,

I love your review and it is so fun to read that your grandson even had a great time here at the Sheraton! It's all about the "pool" for them! You can come back any time...we would love to have you back! Thanks for the wonderful review - the staff will be excited to read this.
Cheers,
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

We came to Memphis on a wkd getaway and shopped for hotels. This hotel seemed to be the most reasonably priced based on location. The service is top notch at this place. Everyone on the staff was super friendly and helpful. We were on our way to making the Sheraton our hotel of choice in Memphis when at 7am in the morning we started hearing extremely loud noises from the renovation team i assume in the other rooms. 2 calls to guest services & 2 hrs later nothing. I would normally just suck it up & head out but I have a 7 hour trip with 3 hrs of sleep.

• Stayed January 2015
Hello Dadanj,

My sincere apologies to you for the loud noise you experienced in the hotel. I have no idea what this could be so early in the morning, but could you please email me at dputnam@sheratonmemphisdowntown.com and let me know who you are so I can look into this? We do have the exterior of our hotel being worked on, however, they are not to begin until 9am so I want to follow up with that team on this. Otherwise, thanks for your review. Our guest feedback is very important to us and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel is absolutely beautiful! All updated with new interior furnishings that compare to some boutique hotels I've stayed in! We called ahead to see if we could check in early and they quickly responded to our request. We also had a pet and they had a floor dedicated to folks with pets! (they promptly even brought up a dog pillow, dog bowls with mat and a bag of treats!) Housekeeping was extremely kind, bellmen were kind, courteous and the valets were too! This was truly a wonderful experience! Tip: The parking is a little on the expensive side ($22.00 + tax a day) but there is a $5 pay lot next door (Literally across the street!) I'd recommend that! I got the room for the bargain $79 a night + tax! I really couldn't beat that! Check this hotel out for a great experience!

Room Tip: There are some rooms with incredible views of Memphis! Be sure to ask for them!
Green Features: I'm not sure I didn't really pay attention to any of their environmental practices.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Dan P, Manager at Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Andrew B!

You are one of our biggest fans!! Thanks so much for the great review. We strive to be the best hotel in Memphis and I know we will get there. Our team is always ready to deliver an excellent experience for each and every guest...including the dog!! We look forward to having you back at the Sheraton Memphis in the future...we are right down the road from Nashville!
Cheers!
Clermont, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I attended the annual meeting of an accrediting agency at the property. The facilities are great for meetings, the food service is excellent, and the connection to the Cook Convention Center via an enclosed crosswalk provides the capacity for a large conference attendance,

Room Tip: I stayed in the North Tower and recommend it.
Green Features: I commend the hotel on its environmental awareness and practices.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dear Bowman H.

Nothing better than having a great experience at a hotel that knows how to take care of their conference attendees! I'm so happy to read we were able to deliver an excellent experience for you! Our Chef has worked very hard with culinary team to create some of the best food in Memphis! Our guests are loving the new restaurant as well. Thanks for staying with us....our lights are always on ------ I hope you stay with us again in the future!
Cheers,
Dan

Been to Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel? Share your experiences!