By far, this was my worst experience with a Hampton Inn. We requested a
non-smoking room and received a "non-smoking" room that smelled like it HAD been a smoking room up until the time we checked in. This was a family vacation and in all we reserved five rooms for three nights. The hotel was out of toilet paper. We ended up buying some for our room. The hotel was also out of shampoo. We had to wait for clean towels each and every day. One day, we only had one set of clean towels. It was 11:00pm before we could get more. Ridiculously pitiful service. The only plus would be that it is convenient too all of the tourist attractions, the continental b'fast was above average, and the nightly rate was reasonable. Oh, and before I forget, for some unGodly reason, they weren't running the air in the hallways or elevator. The manager said that there was no problem with the AC, so I am assuming they were just cheap and didn't want to run it in the 100+ degree temperatures.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - Medical Center Midtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express - Medical Center Midtown Hotel Memphis
- Holiday Inn Express Memphis
- Holiday Inn Memphis
- Memphis Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Midtown Memphis, Tennessee Let us welcome you to Memphis and spoil you with our Southern hospitality while you are lodging at our Midtown Memphis, TN hotel that is located close to I-240 and is just minutes from downtown Memphis. The hotel property is adjacent to Methodist University Hospital and near nine other major medical centers. Leisure travelers will love our close proximity to downtown Memphis with Beale Street, the Peabody Ducks, Mud Island and Graceland just minutes away. Our Union Street access also means it's just a short drive to the FedEx Forum or AutoZone Park, which are the perfect locations for a family day trip. Business travelers will appreciate our midtown Memphis hotel's easy access to I-240, I-55 and I-40. Our hotel is just eight miles from Memphis International Airport, and the Amtrak Station is two miles away. Our premium business amenities include a Business Center and free Internet access. This newly renovated Memphis hotel offers you unparalleled hotel services. You'll enjoy our Southern charm as much as the free high-speed, wireless Internet access in our inviting rooms. With a fitness center and outdoor pool, you'll feel completely at home. We also offer a special rate for guests with a loved one at Methodist Hospital. Call our choice hotel in Memphis, Tennessee today, and take advantage of our great hotel deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - Medical Center Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.