Since we had a family member in the hospital across the street, we stayed at the Holiday inn for 10 days. We have stayed before when it was a Hampton Inn.
The Holiday Inn is a great value. They have a low "hospital" rate of $79 per night. The hotel is clean, quiet and the beds & pillows are very comfortable. The free breakfast is adequate, especially considering the low price of the rooms. The staff was friendly & helpful, they have free internet access in the lobby and a decent fitness room.
The location is good, right across the street from the hospital and just a short drive to either downtown or midtown. The neighborhood isn't the best, I wouldn't go wandering at night, but it doesn't have a downright dangerous feel to it either.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - Medical Center Midtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express - Medical Center Midtown Hotel Memphis
- Holiday Inn Express Memphis
- Holiday Inn Memphis
- Memphis Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Midtown Memphis, Tennessee Let us welcome you to Memphis and spoil you with our Southern hospitality while you are lodging at our Midtown Memphis, TN hotel that is located close to I-240 and is just minutes from downtown Memphis. The hotel property is adjacent to Methodist University Hospital and near nine other major medical centers. Leisure travelers will love our close proximity to downtown Memphis with Beale Street, the Peabody Ducks, Mud Island and Graceland just minutes away. Our Union Street access also means it's just a short drive to the FedEx Forum or AutoZone Park, which are the perfect locations for a family day trip. Business travelers will appreciate our midtown Memphis hotel's easy access to I-240, I-55 and I-40. Our hotel is just eight miles from Memphis International Airport, and the Amtrak Station is two miles away. Our premium business amenities include a Business Center and free Internet access. This newly renovated Memphis hotel offers you unparalleled hotel services. You'll enjoy our Southern charm as much as the free high-speed, wireless Internet access in our inviting rooms. With a fitness center and outdoor pool, you'll feel completely at home. We also offer a special rate for guests with a loved one at Methodist Hospital. Call our choice hotel in Memphis, Tennessee today, and take advantage of our great hotel deals and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - Medical Center Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.