“Great Hotel in Memphis” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport Graceland

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport Graceland to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport Graceland
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2979 Millbranch Rd, Memphis, TN 38116 (Quince - Oakhaven-Parkway PD)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #40 of 134 Hotels in Memphis
“Great Hotel in Memphis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Nice staff, gated parking make you feel very safe. Easy access to freeway. Room was clean and updated. Had good bed and plenty of pillows. Breakfast was okay. Fast check in and check out. Would recommend again. Had a good time in Memphis. Booked thru expedia so was less expensive than some of the other places in Memphis.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This hotel is very loud. The walls are thin and the outside and inside noise is easily heard (and I am a heavy sleeper!). Did not have a pleasant stay. The rooms were OK, the staff was friendly, the breakfast was OK. However the location was horrible, it is located on a noisy street right next to a concrete business (a lot of trucks coming in-out). I would not stay here again. If you have other choices, you should explore them.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Brentwood, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

La Quinta Inn has served my needs more than once in various locations. This location did just as well as all the others. Nice staff, good clean rooms, nice large pool, and good nights sleep. I have no complaints. I'm glad my company continues to put me up in La Quinta Inns as they are a good bang for your buck.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Kalamazoo, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My sisters and i stayed at this hotel on our way to New Orleans. We made the reservation online through a thrid party site (priceline). When we checked into the hotel we we asked for a credit card to pay the extra $10 for the 2 extra people. I found no problem with this and gladly provided my credit card. The room was nice and clean. The beds were doubles which i found hard to believe that hotels still had those. Still no huge deal for us. We got a great deal and the staff was awesome at giving us places to eat that evening. My distaste came after we had checked out. I checked the credit card i had used later in the week while on vacation and to my surprise the hotel had charged me not only the $10 for the 2 extra people but another $50 for the room. I used to work in a hotel and knew right away that what they had done was cancel out a priceline credit card and used mine to pay for the room a second time. I still thought "hey its fine people make mistakes no big deal" However, when i called the hotel to get them to refund the money for me i spoke with a women who never gave me her name and rushed me off the phone saying it was up to my bank and it would be refunded. She at that point hung up on me. I was furious. How dare you double charge your customer and then rush them of the phone. I called back furious. She refused to give me her name only saying it was "Ms.Walker" She at that point stated she was the assistant mgr. YOU'RE KIDDING. Not once till i started to sound upset did she even say sorry. If your company has the time to screw up someones banking. You as a manager should take the time to say sorry and to make sure the customer feels comfortable with the resolution you are offering. It has now been over a week and the refund has still yet to come through. I understand banking policies and know things dont get fixed overnight. I would have been fine with all of this except for the fact that i was hung up on and and was offered at the very end a very fake "sorry" I myself would never stay in this hotel ever again and would advise you watch your credit cards when it comes to payment and stay away from a "manager" named Ms.Walker.

Room Tip: Beware of the rooms with two beds. They are doubles.