Had stayed at this hotel in January, and had no problems. While booking this trip, I read some of the negative reviews and was a little surprised, but, unfortunately, I didn't take them to heart. Checked in for two nights. Sat morning slept in and then relaxed by the pool. It's a good thing we didn't head out earlier because the maids tried to kick us out of our room, saying we had only reserved the one night. We had to go back to the lobby and get our cards rekeyed for another night. A pain, but not a major problem. Then when we checked out the hotel charged us $130 for the second night...saying there were no rooms available at the $100 rate. BS. No one was nice, No one apologized for anything. They said we were lying about reserving for two nights at checkin. Mistakes do happen. I get that. But it was the TOTAL lack of customer service that turned us off. Will never stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Residential-style Hotel located 2 miles from Memphis Int'l Airport & 3 miles south of Graceland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Marriott so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Memphis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Memphis Airport Hotel Memphis
- Courtyard Memphis Airport
- Memphis Marriott
- Memphis Courtyard