I stayed here for two nights in July this year as I wanted to go to Graceland (I had previously been to Memphis but ran out of time to visit Graceland due to a rather large hangover from Beale Street the night before hahaha) I got a good deal on this Hotel from Hotwire (paid $75 per night from memory) which is good value considering that accommodation in Memphis (especially close to downtown) is not cheap. This Hotel is perfectly positioned, it is literally a five minute drive to both Graceland and Beale Street, which is a huge bonus. There is a restaurant in the Hotel but we ate across the road for Breakfast at Subway (another convenience if looking to keep down costs when travelling) The Hotel staff were friendly, the room was clean and tidy and modern (when I stayed here they were transforming the outdoor pool area/planting turf and gardens etc) and I don't have anything negative to say about this Hotel. I am at a loss as to how people have given this one and two stars they must be ridiculously hard to please because this Hotel does not correspond to that kind of Trip Advisor Rating. I would recommend this Hotel when looking for a place to stay in Memphis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Residential-style Hotel located 2 miles from Memphis Int'l Airport & 3 miles south of Graceland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Memphis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Memphis Airport Hotel Memphis
- Courtyard Memphis Airport
- Memphis Marriott
- Memphis Courtyard