“One of my favorite lunch destinations in midtown” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 1,271 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza & Pasta, Sandwiches
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Fino's is a family-owned Italian Deli and Catering service in Midtown Memphis. We would love for you to come check us out!
“One of my favorite lunch destinations in midtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012 via mobile

This place is always great. The soft bread is a must have and every sandwic I have tried is always good. I a always excited to see what the daily specials are as I'm usually apt to get on of those. The onion tomato dressing and green olive spread are great and add many layers of flavor and depth. The pastas are always fresh and delicious, now I'm getting hungry, hurry up Tuesday so I can have some FINO'S!!!!! The staff is always cool, informative and helpful!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Memphis, Tennessee
“I little taste of The Hill in St. Louis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

I love the fresh sandwiches with all the peppers I can sprinkle on them. We used to eat at places in The Hill. This tastes just the same. If you're missing St. Louis, this is a great place to go.

Memphis, Tennessee
“Yumm!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

First time I've ever been there. I ordered the meatball sub. It was huge and very good. I had also hear that there turnovers were very good. Today's turnover was potato, ham, and cheese....I can't even describe it. It was soooo good. I'm contemplating driving back over there after work and getting some to take home. My colleagues both ordered the italian salad and both said it was wonderful.

I had thought it was a grocery store too, and while they do have a few italian products for sale (olive oil, pepperocinis, etc.) I wouldn't call it a grocery story by any means.

I look forward to going back.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Memphis, TN
“The Hill in a Handbasket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

This gem is a real culinary asset to Memphis- the taste of the Hill without the high crime rate of St. Louis! The pizzas, uniquely St. Louis with that melty Provel cheese, amazing deli subs, and cannoli, oh the cannoli! Great staff and the owner is almost always there.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
North Port, Florida
“We never miss a chance when in midtown Memphis to eat at Fino's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

You go in and order the best Italian deli around. If you are lucky Jerry will ring up your purchase and give you that mid-town friendly smile he is famous for. The agosti is my favorite but anything is wonderful. The cakes are special.

• Visited July 2011