“Take out -good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
2359 N Germantown Pky, Memphis, TN 38133 (Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD)
901-388-0998
Neighborhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Memphis, Tennessee
“Take out -good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We had bulk catering for mothers day. It was good. The Bbq was good but they only gave us one kind of sauce. The chicken tenders in the past have been great but they were less then stelar. Always order less bbq then you think you need.

Visited May 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Bar BQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

We had dinner on a Sunday night and had the pulled pork sandwich and it was some of the best I have ever had. The staff was friendly and the service was quick.The only complaint was the draft beer wasn't too cold and they put it in a warm glass.

Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Best BBQ I've had in a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

I chose this place because it's right across the street from the hotel.

I asked waitress for rib suggestions and went with spare ribs. Also ordered creamed collards and Mac n cheese. I will tell you now, I was no where near disappointed, food is fantastic!

This place is a must of you're in the area! I'll definitely be going back before I leave, that's for sure.

Pasadena, MD
“Southern Hospitality with Outstanding BBQ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

My husband and I discovered Jim 'n Nicks BBQ in the fall of this year during a visit to Memphis from our home in Maryland. During the Christmas holiday we again visited Memphis and made certain to go to Jim 'N Nick's. This time we opted for the meatloaf special and were not disappointed. My grandchildren love the mac 'n cheese and cheese bisquits. We found the restaurant to be very friendly toward a 4-1/2 and 6 year old. The giving out of baloons is a plus! The peanut butter pie is a favorite of our daugther's. Friendly staff, attractive decor, varied menu and clean, clean restrooms! Thank you Jim 'n Nick's! Can't wait for next visit.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Texas
“Great food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

We ate here while visiting friends. The food was very good, from the sides to the BBQ. There were initially 4 of us and when 2 more showed up, our server was very helpful and moved us to a larger booth where we all could visit. The service was very good and timely. This is located just south of the Interstate, so it is fairly easy to get to.

• Visited December 2013