“The Best Experience” 5 of 5 stars

25% off room rate
Ranked #28 of 134 Hotels in Memphis
“The Best Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came to memphis with the whole family to visit and stayed at Gardentree hotel for 3 nights, I have to say this was one of the best places I have ever resided at. The place from outside looked absolutely beautiful and even more on the inside, the rooms were clean to the max, the housekeeping services were exempt sunny and Beth are very sweet doing a great job, the front desk staff was outstanding especially Neal M-manager he was very kind and gave us the best customer service ever! And one last thing my favorite was the fish tank in the lobby--amazing !! Overall I love this place and the people in it definitely felt like home !!

• Stayed November 2014

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
Clarksdale, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

we stayed one night at this gardentree and it was a very nice hotel for the price we paid! we stayed the previous night at a much more expensive hotel and was not nearly as pleased! the Gardentree was clean and comfortable and served the purpose very well! the staff was friendly and went out of their way to help us! we will stay here again!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were passing through for the night and stayed at Gardentree in Memphis. The staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. The room was nice and clean. They are in the middle of switching from Clarion to Gardentree so some of the extras were missing from the room, but the manager told us that all of that has been ordered and will be in very soon. There was plenty of hot water and water pressure for a refreshing shower. The location of the hotel and the inside entrance helped me to feel very safe, which is important to me. They provide a nice continental breakfast and have a waffle maker, yogurt, fruit, muffins, cereal and oatmeal. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2014

I loved my stay the pool great an the room wasthe best I can't wait to see the new upgrades I will be doing more business ever time I come to Memphis Tennessee and bring more business to this estimate /G\

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
GardentreeHotels, General Manager at Gardentree Hotels, responded to this review, November 6, 2014
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your recent review of our property and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We welcome all compliments as well as concerns for it only helps enhance our ability to provide for you the customer.

We will share your recent comments with the staff and team leaders and hope to see you soon.

Regards

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night only and wish I had more time but had to leave. It was closer to the interstate than the directions had given but it's walking distance from some pretty good restaurants. The price was less than I thought for walk in, I really expected it to be a bit expensive but it wasn't. Bringing the family next time I come in to enjoy that pool!

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thanks for sharing your recent review of our property. Here at Gardentree we strive to provide the best of accommodations and hospitality to all guest.

Your comments will be shared with all staff members for it only helps with improving our brand standards and abilities.

Your opinion is an integral part in our growth.

We thank you again and hope to see you at Gardentree Hotels soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014 via mobile

Spent the weekend away from everything and fell in love with this hotel. I heard that it was new and from the moment I walked in noticed it. I will return! Loved the aquarium as well and it's smoke free! I hate hotels that say they are and thats all you smell. I can say this one really is.

• Stayed October 2014
GardentreeHotels, General Manager at Gardentree Hotels, responded to this review, October 29, 2014
Dear Sir or Madam,

Thanks for sharing your compliments of our facility during your recent visit. You the customer are valuable assets to what we a here to provide. Performing at high quality is a model that we impliment daily with our staff, which makes your satisfaction our main goal.

We welcome you to come again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014 via mobile

I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Memphis for a girls weekend. This hotel was a hidden gem! Great location, excellent staff, clean rooms, and great breakfast layout! I am booking a room next month for me and my husband. Inside pool and hot tub and a workout room! 5 STARS!!!!!

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thanks for allowing us an opportunity to accommodate your stay during your visit to our facility. At Gardentree Hotels, we strive to provide the best in hospitality. Your compliments as well as your concerns are valuable for it helps encourage our team in enhancing our abilities to provide a service to you.

Again, we thank you for you compliments and await your return to Gardentree Hotels

Gardentree Hotels

Been to Gardentree Hotels? Share your experiences!