Just a block off Beale Street and next to the Gibson Guitar Factory. Perfect for music lovers. The hotel is very modern with very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are spacious and quiet. If you stayed in a Westin before you know what you get. All Beale Street clubs are within a very short walk, the Fedex Forum is across the street as well. If you are interested in how guitares are being made, do the Gibson Factory tour! The best $10 spent. We used valet parking although there is a public garage next door, which we spotted only later. We would stay there again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Memphis hotel is located just behind the world-famous Beale Street, home of the blues, and minutes away from the excitement of the city. We offer guests over 200 hotel rooms and 9 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Memphis Beale Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel Memphis
- Westin Memphis Beale Street
- Memphis Westin