This is a great place to stay if you want to hang out downtown or Beale. It is only a block from all the action.
The room has a very comfy bed
The room appeared clean
Has a Starbucks in the lobby
24 hour room service (the waffle is amazing)
Staff very friendly
If your room is on the Gibson Guitar side you have no real view of anything
They advertise a separate spa tub, but the tub is so small it is really made for a small kid.
I could hear every rooms door slamming, some starting at 6am
The bathroom is large, but strangely laid out and it echoes at a disturbing level
Overall, I would definitely stay here again if I wanted to hang out downtown, but not for a romantic night.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel Memphis
- The Westin Memphis Beale Street Hotel
- Westin Memphis Beale Street
- Westin Memphis
- Memphis Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Memphis hotel is located just behind the world-famous Beale Street, home of the blues, and minutes away from the excitement of the city. We offer guests over 200 hotel rooms and 9 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your The Westin Memphis Beale Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.