“Can't go wrong with chili's!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chili's Grill & Bar - Giacosa Pl.

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chili's Grill & Bar - Giacosa Pl.
8100 Giacosa Pl, Memphis, TN 38133-5304 (Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD)
901-372-3132
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #476 of 1,262 restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Neighborhood: Walnut Grove - Shelby Farms PD
Burbank, California
“Can't go wrong with chili's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very close to the Hyatt place, placed my order and picked it up in ten minutes. Staff was nice enough but the food was almost cold when we got back to the hotel which is literally 2 minutes away.

Visited February 2013

60% Recommend
Arlington,TN
“BAD SERVICE ALL AROUND”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had to wait for servers to show up before we were seated. Finally seated 15min go by I finally ask as passing person who our server was, should have know it was the guy with the bad attitude that walked by our table several times. He rudely asked us what we wanted to drink. Neddless to say our dinner service was bad between the servers bad attitude, drinks not refilled and my daughters food being cold I was just upset. Then the manager I was hoping to talk to her, no..she was too busy running around like she didn't know if she was coming or going. Went to restroom, I shouldn't have-no tissue in the stall and it needed cleaning. I will end by saying a week later I did talk to the district manager who stated that they were working to fix the issues at this location thats great but I won't be coming back to this one.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
sac delta
“Poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

From the time we walked into the Restaurant, we felt the the hostess and waitress didn't want to be bothered with us. There were only 6 tables with people. The hostess felt bothered when she had to stop what she was doing and find us a table. When two other people came in, they asked for a bigger booth and she said no, they had to sit there. I would have left at that point. Our waitress was the same way, we were bothering her. She only had one other table. There was one nice young man that treated his customers great. He noticed I needed more water and my wife needed more tea. We were looking around for our waitress but could not hail her down. He came over and took care of us. Thank you to him. Food was good. We were on vacation here and we went because Chili's is usually pretty good. We let our family here know not to go. I'm sure they will let there friends know also.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Southaven, Mississippi
“Ask for Karli!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We went for a small birthday dinner with some girlfriends. It turned out to be a great night! I love the southwest eggrolls, and the chicken and bacon quesadillas were yummy! Our server Karli, who was AWESOME and will keep us going back, suggested the twisted sangria, which is llike OTB's Sangria Swirls, only better. Turns out it was happy hour and they are 2 for 1, so even better. I've always thought of Chili's as just another chain restaurant, but the atmosphere and the service at THIS chili's made me reconsider. Great food at a good price and Impeccable service. What more could you ask for, especially when having a casual gathering of friends.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Slow To Go Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I have no complaints about the food here as its always good but the Curbside To Go service was slow. I placed an order online and chose 7:00 pick up time which was farther out then they originally scheduled and I got there at 7 and didn't have my food till 7:15..

Again good food but slow curbside service