“Attentive service, good steaks” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 1,272 Restaurants in Memphis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Acworth, Georgia
“Attentive service, good steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

The quickness of the service here was great, the friendliness of all the staff was impressive. We ordered a filet and a NY Strip and both were very good, the side salad that came with the meal was more than enough. If you want good steaks at a price that will not break the bank, this is a great place to go.

Visited April 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“King Creole Salmon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I travel on business and eat at alot of restaurants and I found Buckley's to be one of the friendliest in Memphis. Sadly many restaurants in Memphis have rude employees. I have always had super friendly waiters at Buckley's. I ate the King Creole Salmon on this trip and it was one of the best meals I have ever ate! Delicious flavors!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, Tennessee
“Excellent Service...Great Steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Although I live a couple blocks from Buckley's, for whatever reason, I rarely eat there. But, last night my girl suggested we try it out...I must say, we will go back!! The filet's were awesome..cooked to perfection, just as we ordered. We had the loaded mashed potatoes, salads and wine.
Server, Jerome, was great, very attentive and personal..suggested sides and dessert like a professional.
I would have given a 5 star rating..except I hated the bread. Tasted like garlic butter and Italian seasoning had been brushed on it. Great with spaghetti, not very good with steak. Next time I will get it plain

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Central Illinois
“Excellent meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was in town for business staying just on the other side of I-240 on Poplar. I had been to Buckley's once before and was in the mood for a steak tonight, so gave it another go. I passed right by Ruth's Chris and Flemings to get here, knowing the atmosphere would be better for my tastes.

Nice place, dimly lit with cozy booths and tables. They have a small bar\lounge right inside the door with just a few places to sit. I didn't need to wait for a table (8:00 pm on a Tuesday) and was quickly seated.

They have a good wine selection, offering all by the bottle and some by the glass. Bottle prices are quite reasonable, and actually much cheaper to buy the entire bottle if you're going to have more than one glass. They will cork it so you can take it with you and advertise that.

I had the 10 oz Buckley's filet with Key West Vegetables (carrots, beans, red peppers) and a dinner salad. They served a warm seasoned bread with perfectly whipped butter as well. The salad was large and quite tasty. The steak was cooked perfectly with great flavor, and the vegetables were quite good. I had a glass of their house Cabernet (Two Vines) as well. Chelsea (server) was very friendly and attentative.

I highly recommend Buckley's for a great meal at a reasonable price in a comfortable atmosphere.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ohio
“Food and service were excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I would give this place a 5 but it lacked any Christmas decorations. The bread was wonderful. Very friendly staff and nice atmosphere.

Visited December 2012