“Great Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Arrington, Tennessee
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Great place to eat. We had breakfast and couldn't believe how much food! We should have shared a plate. They pay attention to the little details like warming the syrup for the pancakes. Awesome sweet tea. I'm picky about my tea. It has to be a certain color, clearness, and sweetness. Theirs was beautiful. Biscuits were big and light with a good taste. We will look forward to eating here again when we are in town.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Best Southern breakfast in Memphis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We walked over here from the hotel and they had changed their hours to 8am, so we walked around and came back about 10 minutes after their opening time and the restaurant was already half full. Believe me, worth the wait. Starts with the best biscuits ever, light and fluffy and baked on premises, and served with sawmill gravy. Then you get breakfast! I had country ham - real country ham, and a good sized piece - with eggs and grits. My husband had a perfectly cooked omelet and a side of sausage, so much food we could not finish! I was expecting a 'hole in the wall' but we were pleasantly surprised - it was bright and pleasant right down to the blue checkered tablecloths.

Visited April 2014
Plymouth, Minnesota
“First time having Chicken Fried anything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

The restaurant is across from a lovely park/square. Great location and an easy walk from the Beale Street area. I had chicken fried steak, eggs and hash browns. The service was great. The food was seasoned to perfection and I'd definitely have chicken fried steak with the pepper gravy again.

$25.00 for 2 of us for breakfast.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oak Grove, Kentucky
“Friendly staff, not too long of a wait. Typical breakfast food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I've heard about this place and had to try it. I love breakfast and the wait was not too long. I would say the food was typical for breakfast, not real special. They did have some unique pancake choices that looked promising. My omelet was average along with the regular pancakes. Prices were good.

Visited March 2014
Pickwick, Mississippi, United States
“great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

food great, service great, parking terrible but worth the wait of circling the parking lot to find a spot, wife said the sawmill gravy was to die for, pancakes were great and they had warm syrup very nice touch, omelet was average bacon cooked to perfection, prices very reasonable. a must go too

Visited March 2014