“Happy Hour” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 1,262 restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Briarcrest Avenue
Transit: The public bus stop is directly in front of restaurant.
Description: Fleming's Memphis, TN is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in East Memphis, near Germantown and Cordova, only a few miles outside Downtown Memphis.
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“Happy Hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The bar has very nice happy hour specials. The bartenders are always very friendly. Try the homemade chips

Visited November 2013

79% Recommend
“Disappointing - food was average,service was horrible ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

In all my travels, I've always wanted to dine at Flemings Steakhouse! Well, since I was traveling alone this trip, I thought I would give it a try ( all reviews were good). I sat at the bar, and right off the bat, the bar tender had an attitude! Very rude! I Order a beer (9.95), and had to get his attention to order my entree. I started with the onion soup (10.95), it was ok, but not worth the cost, and had to ask the second bar tender for my bread! (He was nice ). My main course was the Porcini Filet (42.95)which was very tender, and throughout my meal, no one asked "how is everything, can I get you anything else". I may be old fashion, but when I send 69.76 for a meal, I expect excellent service! Even if I'm sitting at the bar. I realize everyone can have a bad day, but in the service industry, you need to be on your game! I'm on the fence if I will ever return - the food overall was good, and I don't want to penalize the kitchen, for poor service on the floor'

Memphis, Tennessee, USA
“Usually Fleming's is an amazing experience, but this visit was just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

have always experienced superb food and service at Fleming's. Unfortunately, last night I did not have that experience.

To begin with our waitress did not provide the superior service to which I am used to receiving. She did not offer a black napkin to my friend and I. We were both wearing dark pants. The evening continued in a similar manner. The food was lack luster and did not have any real flavor. Although the first bite of the sliced tenderloin on a potato croquette appetizer was delicious, the second bite did not have any of the original flavor. I do not think the meat was seasoned thoroughly. The potato croquette did not have any flavor, but was made better with a dash of salt. For dinner I ordered the special which was crab stuffed red snapper over mushroom ravioli. The only delicious part of this dish was the name. The fish and crab had no flavor. I was extremely disappointed.

I took my friend here for her birthday. Not only did her dessert not have a candle, but the waitress did not wish her a happy birthday when the dessert was offered her. I mentioned this to the manager and he said they had run out of candles. Ten minutes later I saw someone else receive the same dessert with the candle in it.

The dessert was amazing and almost made up for the previous dishes lack of flavor. We shared the chocolate lava cake. It must be ordered in advance as it takes 20 minutes to make. I recommend going to this restaurant for this dessert alone. The chocolate is amazing and the home made whipped cream that they serve with it is beyond words. This desserts is my favorite in Memphis. I have eaten dinner at Acre and travelled to this restaurant just for this dessert.

Overall, I am completely disappointed with the food (except for the chocolate lava cake) and the service.

The atmosphere was amazing as always and they have a great and extensive wine list. I cannot leave a review without mention their wine list. The use of their electronic wine list loaded to iPad is always a fun experience to match your wine to the good that you plan to order.

Visited October 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Delicious Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

We actually cancelled another reservation that we already had to dine here. The food was 10 stars (actually more), the waiter was top notch, the service was one of the best you'll ever get and the cocktails were delicious. It just goes back to the old saying, "You get what you pay for" and this was an incredible dining experience. Thank you Fleming's Prime Steakhouse for knowing how to serve your customers the right way!!! We loved it.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, Tennessee
“Best happy hour in Memphis”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

$7 dollar top shelf martinis and $2 select beers with the after work crowd. Seats go fast though on Fridays so get there early

Visited September 2013