“Really Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Saigon Le
51 N Cleveland St, Memphis, TN 38104-2303 (Midtown)
901-276-5326
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #521 of 1,271 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Dining on a budget
Neighborhood: Midtown
Banning, California
“Really Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

This is a simple family restaurant with a lot of choices. Very reasonable prices and portions are generous. Vietnamese, Chinese and Vegetarian preparations are offered.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

memphis
“what can I say”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2009

This place used to be my favorite don't know what happen
I call for carry out and order vegetarian egg roll they gave me meat egg roll the quality is not how it used to be the fried rice is to greasy and sweet the service are worst I really want to find a good vietnamese restaurant this one is not it!

memphis
“Am I missing something?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2009

I always hear great reviews of this place, but I don't get it. I have tried Saigon Le several times and have yet to find anything to rave about. Quite the opposite actually - I have been extremely dissappointed every time. The food is just low quality. The last time I went, I got about $50 of carryout food. I tried each dish and ended up throwing it all in the garbage. I had a couple chicken dishes that were chock full of icky, greasy meat - I honestly couldn't help but think of the big, fat pigeons I had seen in the back parking lot when I drove out. The other items were mostly appetizers. I've always heard the egg rolls are great, but I messed up and ordered the birds nest rolls.
Maybe next time I will stick to egg rolls and a very basic vegetarian dish.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Interesting selection of Vietnamese food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2008

I've been here about 3 times- tried the vietnamese food once- it was ok- maybe I'm just not all that crazy about that type of food. I have tried 3 different chinese food selections from Lo Mein, Fried Rice, Mongolian beef , Schzwan chicken and Sweet and Sour shrimp. The shrimp was good but all others were lacking. I'm still hunting for a good chinese place in Memphis- this one isn't it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Introduced me to all kinds of yummy Vietnamese flavor combinations that have become favorites. While I like several...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2008

Introduced me to all kinds of yummy Vietnamese flavor combinations that have become favorites. While I like several other local Vietnamese restaurants better, this one keeps you coming back.