“Worth every penny!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Texas De Brazil

Texas De Brazil
150 Peabody Pl, Ste 103, Memphis, TN 38103 (Downtown)
901-526-7600
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Texas De Brazil is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 1,270 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Columbus, MS
“Worth every penny!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Make sure you go here hungry! Don't fill up on the bread, potatoes, etc. Save room for the good stuff. While the meat was GREAT, I am not a big meat eater like my husband is - next time I will just get the salad bar. The lobster bisque and peeled/seasoned shrimp on the salad bar is enough for a meal in itself! The wait staff is so courteous and hospitable! We were able to pick up our reservation pager and hang out in the lobby of The Peabody while waiting for our table to be called. We love this place and will be back!

• Visited February 2014

Memphis, Tennessee
“Something there that everyone will love!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

We went there for a small office party (3 couples). It is a fun, full of energy place. You get up to go to the salad and desert bar... And appetizers and bread... The steak, chicken, ribs, lamb, are all generously delivered to the table and cooled to your preference.
Plan to take your time and enjoy some great food.

• Visited December 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Texas De Brazil”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

We only go this restaurant on special occasions. The food is delicious and the hospitality is excellent. Be prepared to spend a nice piece of money but the food and the experience is well worth it.

• Visited April 2013
tamj999
“Be ready to leave FULL”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We go here every year for my sons birthday. Usually go for Sunday brunch. I fill up
mostly on the wonderful salad/breakfast bar. So many unusual items that I never get
to eat like smoked salmon, marinated mushrooms, many kinds of cheeses, lobster
bisque. Then they start bringing the meat around and I want to try it all. Again, be ready
to leave miserably full..

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Tennessee
“Great first time experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

My husband and I heard good things about this place so we decided to go for Valentine's Day lunch. Since, it was both our first time we chose to go for lunch because it's cheaper. We didn't want to chance spending too much in case we didn't like it. It's rather pricy so definitely a 'treat' or special occasion place. We weren't disappointed. We really enjoyed it. The food is fresh and the service is good. The salad bar has a variety of choices. The meat is well seasoned and they offer several varieties to please any palate. Our waitress was very attentive and the manager stopped by to check on us as well. If you're a big meat eater this is the place for you! My personal favorite is the bacon wrapped chicken :-) My one complaint (for lack of a better word) is it was a bit noisy. I was expecting something a little more quiet to go with the romantic date atmosphere. Maybe because it was lunch time, I don't know as I have no basis of comparison being a first timer. I recommend giving this place a try and I would definitely go back.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Texas De Brazil? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Texas De Brazil, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.