“Nice Spot” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Paulette's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,199 Restaurants in Memphis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French, American, Continental, Eclectic
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Island Drive
Description: 0Ne of Memphis's favorite restaurant's for the last 40 years, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also available for private parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners and business functiions. Servining French and American Cuisine with a Southern flair. Located at the AAA four diamond rated River Inn of Harbor Town Boutique Hotel.
Savannah, Georgia
“Nice Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

The location is good and the atmosphere is excellent. We had fish, filet Paulette and the chicken. All were good, but the sides were not hot. Luke warm at best. The K pie was very good for desert. We will go back again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Milpitas, California
“Oh, the croissants!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Most fabulous breakfast to come along with a hotel stay that I've ever experienced. Fantastic atmosphere and fabulous service. Cannot wait to return!!!

Visited November 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Wonderful find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Driving into Memphis on a Sunday morning, I "googled" top 10 restaurants in Memphis. Paulette's showed up on several lists and the menu looked wonderful, so we gave it a try! We were NOT disappointed...everything was great! Our server, Thomas, was delightful and helpful to us as first time guests. We enjoyed the Bel-Air salad, chicken crepes, and crab benedict. In addition to great food, the atmosphere is quiet and beautiful.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbus, Mississippi
“Fantastic 40th”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

If you're coming to Memphis and need a romantic spot, you cannot do any better than Paulette's. Our dinner capped off a fantastic day in Memphis for my 40th birthday. Our server Donna was attentive, funny and the cherry on top of the "K Pie" (the restaurants signature dessert). Donna helped us pick out our dinner from a great menu. We had the stuffed mushrooms and shrimp cocktail for appetizers, the wedge salad was amazing and Donna even replaced my husbands mixed green salad with another wedge salad when we told he that's what he preferred. My husband got the Paulette filet and I got the rack of lamb, both were superb! I cannot recommend Paulette's highly enough. Ask for Donna, she was full of great Southern hospitality and charm. Also if you are staying at the River Inn I highly recommend you spring for the romantic escape package - it included this delicious four course meal which we got to pick off of the regular menu ourselves. And do yourself a favor and get the K Pie. A scrumptious and to a delicious meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Memphis
“Great breakfast!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

This is on of my favorite breakfast spots in Memphis! The atmosphere and food are great and the value is incredible. Our favorite server is Patrick! He makes you feel like you are his only and favorite patron. I can't wait to return!

I do not recommend lunch or dinner here though--- I feel like it is a totally different place after breakfast.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Paulette's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Paulette's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.