“Now you get yourself here” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 1,271 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Roseville, Minnesota
“Now you get yourself here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Now you get yourself here.We ate at the shop on Butler.One of the manager/cooks gave us lowdown on how they smoke their pork.Being from Minnesota that's important.there ribs and pulled pork were hot,moist,and there sauce wasn't to spicy.Generous portions.Busy but they keep a good flow.Very pleasent servers.

Visited October 2013

Islip, New York
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

On a recommendation from the guy at Gibson Donuts I went to Central, and it was delicious. FYI... after you order you are given a number and the people at the shop will call the number and walk inside and outside looking for you, so please be aware.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
chicago
“A lot of food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Good barbecue. Great banana pudding.A lot to choose if you don't eat pork.Right across street from hotel Lorraine and king museum.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Palm Coast, Florida
“great bbq”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

THis is the place the locals like. Ribs are fantastic. The fries might be the best I have ever eaten. Family friendly, relaxed atmosphere. You order at the counter, you get your own drinks, and the food comes fast and is delicious

Visited September 2013
Mundelein, Illinois, United States
“I Expected More!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

When your in Memphis the one thing I expect is great Ribs. I went to Central because more than one local gave rave reviews. The cashier was very helpful in my ordering process. I liked the decor very early BBQ. I ordered a half slab and potato salad and baked beans. The potato salad was great tasted just like Granny's. The baked beans had a little kick just the way I like them. I now come to why I only came 3 stars the ribs looked like they were left for days on the grill. They were charred to Meteorite consistency! I'm the type of person when I spend my money I shouldn't waste food so I took a bite. This is a great example of if it looks like a duck it is a duck. It was horrible I'm gonna go somewhere else I must find a good rib place before I leave.

Visited August 2013