“Eh, it was not that great” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #634 of 1,271 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Mexican
Memphis, Tennessee
“Eh, it was not that great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We arrived as soon as they opened and got a very sweet server. The cheese dip was yummy but a basic enchilada and taco were very bland. It was as if the meat had zero seasoning at all. I had been here once before and it was really good. Maybe I just caught them at an off time?? However, I can name a few more Mexican restaurants in Memphis that never disappoint and unfortunately this is not one of them.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

United States
“Average Mexican Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Food here is consistently good. They have a typical menu and service is always friendly. To be honest I think the downtown location has more flavor, but if you're in the area and craving Mexican, this is a good place to stop.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ridgeland, Ms
“Good food and good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We take the grandchildren here because it's family friendly and we all like the food. The service is good and there is something for us all to enjoy.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Never”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

My sister and I decide we wanted Mexican. So decided to go here. The food was ok just ok I have had better! When we got there they seemed nice but once we sat down... so much different my sister said no ice in her water and guess what she had ice I said so salt around my drink it had salt. Then I guess it was getting close to closing time. They start cleaning up spraying the tables down it was so strong! Then they had on different clothes so I didn't know who worked there and who did. I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK EVER!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

This place has the best Mexican food and their service is always great!! It's good from the begining with salsa and chips down to the end with the main entree!! Must eat here it's so good! I love this place!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere