“Amazing! ” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 1,292 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Description: The most incredible snow cones, icees, and even burgers in Memphis, TN Featured in Jerry Lee Lewis movie "Great Balls of Fire" . Check out facebook or just google the name, Snow cones in hundreds of flavors and combinations. Hidden in a off the road small east Memphis neighborhood, but always line waiting to order. The snow cones are addictive, you can't get enough and the "wedding cake supreme" is to die for. Listed as #5 in reasons to love Memphis!
Tennessee
“Amazing! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I had read several reviews about Jerry's and was excited to try it but was unsure about getting it supreme. I was wowed by the creamy mixture of my strawberry sno cone with the vanilla soft serve. I thought it was only on top but I was surprised to find the cream throughout. My dad had a cheeseburger and said it was the best he'd had in a long time. We had a great order of cheese sticks as well. No wonder there was a line! The service was fast and friendly. The only seating is on a small grassy hill behind the business, perfect for a nice day. There's also a giant chalk wall on the back of the building where people can write "Before I die......" We had a great experience and will definitely be back to Jerry's.

Memphis, Tennessee
“Get the Wedding Cake Supreme and a burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Supreme = snow cone layered with vanilla soft serve = delicious!

The wedding cake supreme is one of their most popular flavors. You can also mix flavors.

The burger is a handmade patty. A great greasy bargain at under $4.

The line will probably be very long but it's worth the wait and you'll have some great people-watching opportunities. There is nowhere to sit so be prepared to sit on the grass or in your car.

Lakeland TN
“Hidden gem tucked away in an old gas station.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I have lived in Memphis most of my life and just went to Jerry's for the first time. I always heard it was good, and I was not disappointed! I went with 2 friends and their kids. My teens opted out, their mistake! We went at 2:30 in the afternoon and ordered in just 5 minutes. Since it was our first time it was almost too quick to read all the choices. Luckily I did my. homework and already knew I wanted the wedding cake. The ordering was quicker because they just opened a second order window. I was surprised how inexpensive it was for a snow cone supreme ( with ice cream).
Had the medium, which was plenty, for 3.80. Much cheaper than the fad yogurt places that can be 6+. Not your typical snow cone at all. Unique flavor and flavor combinations. Being our first time we did not know you could get two flavors side by side. This is good for a few reasons, you get to try more flavors and it helps make your order stand out and is easier to get from the pick up window. Let me explain. We ordered in 5 min. But did not get our orders for another 20. This part of the experience needs some refining. They call out your flavor and have to move through a crowd to get to it. Since I had a popular flavor mine was taken a few times before I could get there. Solution stand close to the window and pay attention. Another solution for Jerry's workers is to write the name of the customer on the cup so no one can take someone else's that was in line longer. This is also why getting two flavors helps because it is less likely someone will have your combination. Another suggestion is to get snow cones only with basic flavors for the kids. Our group of kids didn't like the ice cream with it and the kids with cherry liked theirs better than the unique flavors. I will be back to try the watermelon green apple my sister in law said was awesome. So many flavors to choose from I can't wait to go again. Be prepared to sit on a grass hill, stand and eat or take it with you. Glad I finally came and now I know some tricks I will be prepared next time. They are also suppose to have great food and burgers too! Learned you can call in your order and skip the wait. Hidden local gem I'm Memphis!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Very unique fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

This place was unexpectedly great. I wasn't expecting much, a lot of times restaurants rest on their good reviews and let things slide. Luckily this wasn't the case. I got a fire snowcone supreme( with ice cream) it was awesome! Unlike anything I had ever tasted before. My husband got a burger, freshly made- not frozen. We both really enjoyed it. The outside needed to be cleaned up, trashed piled up, flies and bees around the trash, but it was well worth the trip.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, Tennessee
“They need more sugar free flavors!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Jerry’s is a Memphis favorite. We hear about it all the time and yet somehow it took us five years of living here before we actually made it there. There was a long line down the street (mostly teenagers, but some families with small children). Obviously this place is popular.

They only have one sugar free flavor which is called Orchid (it's vanilla) and it was kind of bland. Disappointing for me since I do typically like sno cones! My husband got the Wedding Cake Supreme (with ice cream) because it came so highly recommended. He thought it was pretty good, but not worth waiting in line for. However, in Jerry's defense - my husband isn't a huge sno cone fan anyway. If they had different sugar free options then we'd definitely go back, but as it is, it's not worth the wait for us. Unless we had friends in town. We'd totally take them there!

Visited September 2013

Been to Jerry's Sno Cones? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Jerry's Sno Cones, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.