“I had an peaceful enjoyable stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #88 of 134 Hotels in Memphis
Memphis, Tennessee
“I had an peaceful enjoyable stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

The stay was peaceful and MOST of the staff was extremely friendly with the exception of two. The rooms were clean and cozy. Housekeeping was very helpful. We did have a problem with running out of tissue on the first night and the night time front desk clerk was not eager to help and had to continuously pursue her to get some toilet paper. Other than that it was very nice.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

For the price you pay per night, you will be hard pressed to find such value anywhere else in the vacinity. The proximity to the interstate, grocery store and shopping is unmatched. Great value. The location I used had a swimming pool which I did not take advantage of but, will do so next time.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near stairs and if you like clean towels daily bring your own. Smoking floors might be...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Memphis - Apple Tree, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write of your stay. I am glad to hear that the location of our hotel and the affordability of our guest rooms were convenient. Also, I hope you have an opportunity to check-out our pool area. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Be prepared to pay regular price even if you have a discount code or coupon. I was told I wouldn't recieve by discount until check out. I checked out 3 days ago and still haven't received the difference with the discount show in my acct. also if the clerk is on the phone when you enter to check in be prepared to wait for her to finish her phone convo before acknowledging you.

• Stayed August 2013
rbing004
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

This hotel has made some strides trying to update furniture and amenities, but it can't hide it's outdated features.
There are no elevators. I had to lug a heavy suitcase up two flights (with no offer from the front desk to help).
The halls are dirty, smelly and cramped. There were lamp shades just chilling outside my door...
The room has a nice TV and new bed. The fridge and bathroom are very outdated.
The room is extremely noisy! Every time my neighbor flushed I could hear it. The walls are paper thin. You can hear EVERYTHING.
I would never recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I would have to say the staff was friendly and the rooms were fairly clean but it was not what I expected.the smells when youwalk in the hall about knocks you down.I also got my reservation through hotel.com and there was no pool like that advertisement had said which was one reason why we was excited about staying here.

• Stayed June 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

The room there was a total wreck. The carpet was dirty. The hallway smelled of who knows what. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. If you are travel agency you should not use this hotel as a referral for your customers. I would never stay here again if I can help it. And, would desire a refund of money spent on this stay. You are not give a clear view of rooms from the online pictures. So, stay here at your own risk. But, if you like shabby hotels this may be the place for you.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My thoughts as soon as I walk in was this is going to be great. The staff make u feel so welcome and very very friendly an they will do what ever possible to help u. The room i had at that time was the standard one that they have an it was very clean an comfortable an the kitchenette that all the rooms come with is the best i luv to cook an its right on time,but what i luv the most of all is the location u cannot beat it u are rite behind a plaza with everything restaurants, walmarts whatever. And after seeing security ride by regularly that made me feel very safe Kudos!! To sum it up all I have to say is Location Location Location!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
mzubair, Manager at Extended Stay America - Memphis - Apple Tree, responded to this review, February 7, 2013

Been to Extended Stay America - Memphis - Apple Tree? Share your experiences!