A great location to enjoy Memphis, near the river and Beale street. The trolleys went down one evening and we found it was a quick pleasant walk back from Beale Street. The service is spotty. Some people are very helpful but the morning front desk man was completely unhelpful when I asked to be moved because someone had spent a lot of time smoking in our bathroom. (It is a nonsmoking hotel.) The evening desk person offered to move us that night but my daughter was already asleep so he said just come down first thing in the morning. The morning guy said there were no rooms available and who told me I could move! The manager heard the conversation and she easily solved the problem, moving us immediately to another room. The breakfast was average, they ran out of cream one morning and left the water pitcher empty. Yet the rooms are nice and fairly priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious, all-suite hotel located 10 mi from Graceland; minutes from area restaurants and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Memphis Downtown Hotel Memphis
- Memphis Springhill Suites