“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 134 hotels in Memphis
Birmingham, Alabama
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Excellent service! Every staff member that we encountered (valet, desk clerk, housekeeping, engineer) were enthusiastic and made us feel very welcome. Engineer came to our room immediately to reset the clock, which was several hours off. Comfortable bed, nice kitchen area, numerous outlets for electronic devices, easy to walk to Beale Street, Mud Island, and river overlooks. Although there was limited seating for breakfast, there were great food choices. Both check-in and check-out were very easy. The key card worked smoothly in our door lock. We will stay there again when we return to Memphis.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, I really appreciate your compliments on our service and staff. I will be sure to share them with my staff.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of service in the future. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you travel to Memphis.

472 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Clean, pleasant and reasonably priced in downtown Memphis.

Two things of note on the negative side:

1) Off-site parking. A block and a half away and definitely unsecured. But, on the way to mud Island so that did make it convenient one day.
2) Breakfast area has limited seating, so get there early.

Other than that we got what we expected and ha a pleasant stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. Your feed back is very important to us and I will certainly share it with my staff.

I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you travel to Memphis!

Essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed here for one week from 20th Aug til 27th Aug. We had room 710. Our room was more like an apartment. , lots of space, two double beds which were so comfy, fridge, microwave, coffee maker. sink. We used the microwave to boil water to make tea. It was fine. We brought our own teabags. There was a large desk so that you could use your lap top, complimentary wifi. Two large TV's, A sofa bed. The room decor was lovely. The bathroom was nice. sink outside. Also there was an iron and ironing board. Hairdryer. Balcony was lovely, looking over main street, Trolleys were not a problem. but our room was top floor, so lower floors might be louder. Walgreens on the corner, Subway resturant around the corner, also small shop. Jack's Store nearby. Short walk to the Misssippi river. The staff were lovely, friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great, Breakfast staff were lovely, and they made sure nothing ran out. If we came back to Memphis we would stay here. Best hotel ever.

Room Tip: choose top floor, for less noise, room with balcony an added bonus
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guesr,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and all the amenities the hotel has to offer. We look forward to your return the next time you travel to Memphis.

If I can ever be of service, please feel free to contact me directly.

Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the proximity to Beale St. Just here overnight. Very nice room and great service. Fast check-in. Nice wine list at the bar--all CA wines. Interesting that my room was on the 4th floor, so I had to change elevators on 3 to cross over. Had a room w/2 Queen beds. Nice.

• Stayed August 2013
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites downtown Memphis. Your feedback is very important and I will definitely pass it along to my staff.

I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you travel to Memphis. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of service.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Hotel was very nice and clean, great staff. This place is excellent if your in town to hang out on beale street. Just walk out the back door of the hotel and jump on the trolley for only $1 and head down to beale street. We will be staying here again next time we come back to Memphis. Outdoor pool was cold in the evening but kids still enjoyed it. The hot tub was very nice. A + with the bar in the lobby.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay with us at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and location as well as some of the downtown entertainment venues.

Georgetown, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Everyone was very helpful at this hotel. The room was clean and very comfortable. We really had no complaints except for they never left enough bath towels & wash cloths and there were 4 women staying in that room. Other than that, we had a fantastic time and would recommend this hotel to anyone. The breakfast was your normal hotel fare, but it suited our purposes. We loved having the trolley right there. Overall, we had a postive experience here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and I will certainly share it with my staff. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will consider staying with us the next time you travel to Memphis.

Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Hotel was clean and room came with everything you might need. Valet at check in was very nice and went out of his way to be helpful. The front desk agent at check in seemed as if he could care less. Trolley picks up just outside and cost $1.00 one way. Drugstore just a block down the street on the corner was convenient . Plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Beale street is close enough to walk too, just did not like the walk late at night.

Room Tip: We looked over the pool, a street view would have been nicer.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. Your feedback is very important to us and I will be sure to share your comments with the staff.

I hope you will consider staying with us the next time you travel to Memphis. If I can ever be of service in the future, please feel free to contact me directly.

Susan Covington

Been to SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown? Share your experiences!