We stayed for 2 nites, Kress building in July 2011. Front desk and greet staff were awesome, parking was fine, rooms were well above our expectations. For friendliness and helpfulness the staff receives high praise. Our rooms were clean, very large, and what you would expect in a city downtown hotel...a cut above. The beds were so comfy, and we liked the separate area for seating. The pool was small, but refreshing after a long drive. A short walk to the places we wanted to visit.. Peabody hotel lobby, Rendevous for ribs and Beale St. for fun. The staff gave great directions to Graceland, a short drive away and we walked to Mud Island, too. Breakfast was a step above the usual "free breakfast". We had a great stay, Memphis is now on our destination list, places for fun visits.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Memphis Downtown Hotel Memphis
- Springhill Suites Memphis Downtown Hotel
- Springhill Suites Memphis
- Memphis Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious, all-suite hotel located 10 mi from Graceland; minutes from area restaurants and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.