“Girl's Get Away Weekend” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Sizzling Summer Savings!
Ranked #2 of 134 hotels in Memphis
Indianapolis
“Girl's Get Away Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

As KE C said - "Customer Service is above & beyond". All staff we encountered at this hotel were friendly and helpful. I would list them by name but I'm afraid I will overlook someone, I will mention Marcie who waited on us several times in the restaurant. She was great & certainly did go above & beyond as others did. There were five of us and when we left we felt we were leaving behind friends. Several waitresses in the restaurant even gave us hugs on departure. The Sky Terrace is the place to watch sunsets and visit with other guests; staff on the terrace we so accomadating in taking photos & know all the best angles to capture the lovely sunsets.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
lleemadison, Manager at Madison Hotel, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your recognition of our staff and customer service and are fortunate to be able to call you friend! We look forward to the next girl’s weekend.

767 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

What a great hotel! We spent a weekend there for a getaway, and LOVED the roof top bar Twilight! Catching the sunset over the river was beautiful! We stayed in the "Suite Georgia Brown" and the bed was very comfortable! The bed was round which was VERY cool!!! The whole staff was very friendly and very helpful! We loved the breakfast service! They have a verity of items on the menu, and my personal favorite was the smoked salmon! This hotel is all 10's in my book!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
lleemadison, Manager at Madison Hotel, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
We are excited to see how much you enjoyed your accommodation, Twilight rooftop views, breakfast in eighty3 and really appreciate the “Perfect 10” evaluation! Thank you for your review and your recommendation is greatly appreciated.
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have stayed here twice once for 4 days & once for 7 days...both times I was treated and greeted with so much professionalism and care! Both Kimberly and Kelli at the front desk went above and beyond to take care of all my needs even after I had checked out of the hotel I called the hotel because I lost my phone in a public cab and Kimberly went out of her way to help me find it with no reward or reason except just because she cares!!
Michael in the food & beverage area and where meeting/events are held also constantly went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed...with care, professionalism, and always a smile :) I have never received this level of care like this except for when we've paid $600 or more per night at a hotel.
I highly recommend everyone that visits Memphis to stay at the Madison :-)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for continuing to stay with us. Our staff takes pride in exceeding guest expectations, and we are very fortunate to have individuals such as Kellie, Kim and Michael that take excellent care of them. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next visit.
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I typically stay at the Courtyard, but after visiting the restaurant in the Madison on a previous trip, I thought I'd check out the hotel on my next visit. I went to Memphis for business and incorporated my boyfriend's birthday into the trip, staying an extra night.

There were issues with my reservation made online; however, Cynthia went above and beyond in expeditiously fixing the situation and upgrading us for the inconvenience.

The room was beautiful and clean. The bathroom scale weighed me 20lbs lighter, so that was an added bonus! Housekeeping missed us one day, but when we called - again, everything was quickly taken care of.

The staff at this hotel exude genuine care and concern and accommodated any and all requests we had. Steven (at the bar) - is fun and charismatic and gives great Customer Service. He remembered me, our conversation and the wine I ordered from my previous trip 2 months prior!

The rooftop patio/bar was AWESOME!!!

STAY HERE - you won't regret it!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for trying us while celebrating your boyfriend’s birthday. Although we strive for every stay to be perfect when we fall a little short it is good to see we are able to recover well. I will be sure to let Cynthia and Stephen know of your recognition and kind remarks and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next business trip.
Woodbury, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Had 3 terrific nights at the Madison. The decor is modern, fun and funky. The service was so good. Everyone was welcoming anxious to assistant. Our room was so comfortable. The location is perfect. We could walk to the sights and restaurants in the downtown area. If I return to Memphis, I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to your return visit!
highland park, illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

The staff was super knowledgeable and friendly. Room very well appointed and super clean. They did a great of restoring an older builder and making into a really beautiful hotel. The furniture in the room was very tasteful and the bed super comfy. My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary and they had a box of chocolates for us upon arrival in the room.
Good location and price point.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
lleemadison, Manager at Madison Hotel, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you sharing your anniversary with us and look forward to celebrating with you again next year.
Alameda, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I am so very happy to have stayed at this hotel. It's a boutique renovation that retains style from the Art Deco age. Upon arrival there are inspired snacks at the front desk. The rooms are done well and a pleasure to be in. It's a clean hotel with hats off to the crew there.

My favorite part of the hotel is the rooftop patio bar which has outstanding views of the Mississippi River and the city. There is a smart little lounge off the lobby worth taking time in.

I plan to take my husband to Memphis for his birthday and this is where we are going to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your accommodation and our location. We look forward to welcoming you back to celebrate your husband’s birthday.

Been to Madison Hotel? Share your experiences!