Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in August, went mainly for elvis week and a trip to Graceland, overall had a lovely few days, yes hotel is basic but it's just right for what is needed. Excellent location as Graceland just over the road and has lots of elvis shops and plenty of places to eat nearby. The pool Area is a little on the small side but lovely for a refreshing dip. Great holiday and I would stay at this hotel again, you get what ya pay for!!
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Memphis At Graceland Hotel Memphis
- Days Inn Memphis At Graceland Hotel
- Days Inn Memphis
- Memphis Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from Elvis Presley's Graceland-Official Hotel For Elvis Fan Club 5 Sunbursts/Chairmans Award Rating for Quality. We offer: World Famous guitar shaped swimming pool, which is featured on the Travel Channel/MTV, Free Daybreak Breakfast with Belgian Waffles, sweet muffins, cereals and bread, fresh fruit, gourmet coffees, Free High Speed Hardwired Internet Access, Complimentary Parking, Free USA Today Newspaper and restaurants are nearby. Pets allowed - Nominal $25 per pet per stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Memphis at Graceland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.