“Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2520 Horizon Lake Drive, Memphis, TN 38133 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #114 of 134 hotels in Memphis
Franklin, Tennessee
“Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Looks can definitely be deceiving. The outside landscaping, lobby and location are nice, but once you walk to your room total chaos! The bathtub and sink had soap from a previous stay. One of the pillows had a stain. The room had a little odor. The hotel ran out of toilet paper.. My advice DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!

60 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

We had little choice when we booked in due to the festival in May. The room was filthy. Lots of stains on the carpet and sofa. The cooking utensils were dirty. The receptionist kindly replaced our frying pan for a clean one. The kitchen benchtop was dirty. My bedspread had a stain on it.

• Stayed May 2013
Wilmington, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Awful. The rooms are disgusting. A picture says a 1000 words so I will post mine. There are so many things that are wrong with this place. The whole hotel reeks of urine. There are more stains than there are clean spots. Burn holes in bedding. Stained counters, hair, debris, and did I mention the strong smell of urine? Cigarette butts in sink, it was supposed to be a non smoking room. Broken furniture, broken closet door, most outlets did not work. Please see picture.

• Stayed March 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Me and My family was pleased with the friendliness of the staff during our stay... The room smelled a little bit but everything seemed to work fine in our Hotel Room.... We were able to cook our own food which I enjoyed... They didn't have much of a choice on there Breakfast but still was good... If I visit Memphis, TN again I would go back to this place because it made me feel like I was at home but knew I wasn't at home... It was a bit loud because of it being by the Highway but still a great place to go and stay faults....

• Stayed March 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

It's pretty obvious that this used to be a deluxe property but, age has taken its toll on the interior. The furnishings and especially the carpets are pretty worn out. It's still comfortable enough to spend a week or more and the fact that there is a full kitchen is a plus. While I was there the temps outside were 30s and 40s at night so, there was little need for a/c but, I did want some air movement in the room but, the fan of the unit didn't blow any air. The maintenance man was out for a few days so there was no one to fix the unit but, the manager gave me a little fan from her office....that was very thoughtful, thanks. Maintenance replaced the unit in a couple of days and all was good again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

Ok so this is my first hotel review ever and I am writing this because I feel like this place doesn't get the credit it deserves. My husband and I are relocating to the Memphis area and we spent all weekend try to find a temporary place for us to stay for at least a month or longer. We went to all the Extended stays in the Bartlett area and this one was by far the nicest. Everyone that works here is extremely nice. Randy the manager went out of his way to make sure we had the room we wanted. We looked at several rooms on the first floor and all of them were nice. One of them the cabinets were a little rough looking. But nothing major. The room we decided to take was a queen studio. It was clean and smelled clean. The pillows on the bed are feather pillows which we thought was nice. The carpet looks new and the heat and air looks fairly new but the temps don't seem very accurate. But it works well. All of the linens were very clean. The bed was nice a little firm but we like a firmer mattress. The oversized chair was a little dingy but was comfortable and smelled clean. All of the appliances were clean and worked properly. All of the dishes were clean. You get enough for two people but if staying for awhile you would probably want to bring more. The lighting in the room could have been a little brighter. The shower was clean and has good water pressure which is a huge plus and if you like real hot water like myself they have that. The property overall is clean. Some things could be updated. The outside is Fabulous!!! The landscaping is very nice and they have a pond outside with a water fountain and my son who is 15 months old loves the geese and the ducks that seem to live here. The outside is well lit and being the country girl that I am that's a big plus as well. I would feel comfortable staying here by myself. Very safe. So I think that wraps things up. Hope I have helped someone.

• Stayed February 2013
Henderson, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

hotel is a dump!!! Stinks, Rooms Dirty, Furniture Broken, Rooms with no door knobs. no sheets for sleeper chair, messed up our reservation. then gave us rooms with unmaid beds. no one to answer phone at front desk. AC tore up.

Room Tip: my tip is to stay away
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Extended Stay America - Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria? Share your experiences!