“Impressed!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Memphis, Tennessee
“Impressed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

As a native Memphian, I have really gotten into the local seen here in the city and really into supporting our local eateries. So after reading a few good reviews on High Point Pizza, I put them in my radar to check out. Man, am I glad I did! Great great pizza. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice quaint location but very small, so be prepared to possibly wait on a table. There is some outdoor seating as well. I will definitely be a repeat customer. Check them out!

Tupelo, Mississippi
“Simply fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a lunch on Sunday. Service was just incredible And they know what customer service is all about. Dining area outside was pleasant and just a great place to enjoy a Sunday afternoon. They serve beer if you're interested. The employee was great to tell us all about the different attractions and areas of Memphis, once we stated we weren't from here. Finally, the cheese bread was some of the best I've ever had. I'll definitely be back when in the area. And if i'm on the other side of town, i'll go out of my way to eat here. i was that impressed. Great food with a dedication to customer service. Nicely done!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Martin, Tennessee, United States
“Fast service with a smile!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I went to High Point in Mid afternoon. I got the pizza in 12 minutes and the guy even brought to my car. The pizza itself was good with a lot of toppings.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, TN
“Too much butter on pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Their pizzas are good, but they taste as if oil or butter were squirted all over the top. Why? That does not make your pizza taste better.

Service is very good here and the place is very good. No other complaints.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
memphis, tennessee
“Great Little Pizza Place in a Great Little neighborhood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is Our new favorite place in Memphis to get a great pizza! We have eaten here several times, and have not been disappointed yet. The crust is thin and crisp, and the toppings are generous and always fresh.

• Visited July 2012