I was there for 2 nights. The location is perfect and if you are coming back from Beale st. late at night it's really convinient becasue you can enter from the back entrance. The area around Greyhound bus stop is little shady but still it isn't a problem. The room was clean and the whole place was just renovated. The pool wasn't working but I was there in September so probably that's normal. The staff were really helpful and friendly. I'm definitely staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Inn Motel Downtown Memphis Hotel
- Vista Inn Motel Downtown Memphis Hotel Memphis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kings Court Motel is a newly renovated motel located just right around the corner from Beale Street and just right in front of the Red Bird's Stadium (Baseball). Also the Fed Ex Forum is just located around the corner from us. Elvis Presley's House is only 15 min away driving distance and Sun Studious is only 5 min away walking distance which they give a free shuttle ride to Elvis Presley’s house to Graceland. We also pick up our guests from the Memphis Airport, with one-week advance notice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Tingo, Otel, Fareportal , Agoda and Venere so you can book your Vista Inn Motel Downtown Memphis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.