“Great hotel near lots of things to do.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria

You added Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2751 New Brunswick Road, Memphis, TN 38133   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #14 of 134 Hotels in Memphis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Olive Branch, Mississippi
“Great hotel near lots of things to do.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This hotel was great. Next to a large mall and lots of places to eat. Wouldn't recommend the hotel resteraunt. The staff was very helpful. Had car service to take me where I wanted while I waited to be able to check in.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We spent the night here in the last night of our 2 week fall road trip. I am a platinum elite rewards member so I always stay in a ihg property. I must say we saved the best for last. The front desk staff were very courteous and went out of there way to make sure everything was perfect for our stay. My only regret was that we only had time to stay here one night. But since I am from arkansas I travel to memphis often so I will make this my new home away from home. Everything from check in to bedding to housekeeping staff were always going above and beyond. Thank you for a great stay. See you soon 2 weeks to be exact!!

Stayed October 2013
US
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We booked a suite for a birthday celebration with family in Memphis. So happy to find our room clean and large enough for the kids to have space to celebrate and watch their own TV while we could close the door for some privacy. The sheets smelled fresh and clean. I know it is sooooo environmentally unfriendly, but I love the smell of bleached sheets!

My only disappointment was the pool. It closed at 10:00 and re-opened at 7:30 a.m.. Obviously from the time it closed until it re-opened no clean up or maintenance was performed. Glasses were on the table, towels everywhere and the pool needed to at least be siphoned off of overnight buggies, hair and such.

We would defintely stay here again!!!

Room Tip: Our corner suite was nice and roomy.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is a beautiful property with every amenity a business traveler needs and wants. Located a mile from the interstate, access is easy. Parking is free, close and ample. The lobby is welcoming, the front desk staff friendly and efficient, check- in is quick. The full service restaurant offers excellent food choices, delicious and well presented. The suites are large, well appointed and comfortable. Two large flat screen TVs, a refrigerator, and comfortable couch make an inviting place to relax. The king bed, in a large separate room, is amazingly comfortable, the shower hot and the bathroom large. The indoor pool looked inviting, but I didn't try it out.

Everything about this property is modern and spotless; it is obviously well-managed. A cut above other business hotels I have visited, I recommend this place above their nearby neighbors/ competitors.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This was a quick turnaround trip for me, but if I have to get back to Memphis, this would be a hotel at which I would definitely stay again. Great location with the mall, restaurants and shopping. It is right off the interstate. Service by the front desk staff was fabulous. Room was spacious and clean. The only negative comment that I have is that the water was too hot. Generally, it's the opposite, but I nearly scalded myself in the shower. I did not experience any of the other amenities, but I was impressed with the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Somerville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

My wife and I absolutely LOVE this hotel. We have stayed there nearly 10 times in the last 2 years. We enjoy the cleanliness and convenience, but the best part is the excellent staff. Friendly and accommodating in both the hotel and restaurant/bar. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Kemmons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear RCS Clay,
Thank you for your kind remark... we truly value your loyalty. Please let me know when you return... I will give you a free upgrade to one of out two room suites! Thank you again for staying with us.
Jon Crisp
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have been staying here for the past couple years on business. This is a very nice facility, BUT my last stay I felt the customer service dropped significantly. My room was clean except for the bathroom, which had quiite a bit of mold growing in the corners of the shower. The front desks response was "oh, sorry about that". I used to feel appreciated when I stayed here except for this last visit. Sorry to say - I am not sure I will stay here next time I am in town.

Room Tip: Breakfast is not included
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kemmons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Please accept our sincere apology for not meeting your expectations. I would like to correspond with you directly to determine if I can remedy this unfortunate situation. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I may try to regain your confidence.
Jon Crisp

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria? Share your experiences!