“Everything a business traveler looks for” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2751 New Brunswick Road, Memphis, TN 38133   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #11 of 135 hotels in Memphis
Nashville, Tennessee
“Everything a business traveler looks for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is a beautiful property with every amenity a business traveler needs and wants. Located a mile from the interstate, access is easy. Parking is free, close and ample. The lobby is welcoming, the front desk staff friendly and efficient, check- in is quick. The full service restaurant offers excellent food choices, delicious and well presented. The suites are large, well appointed and comfortable. Two large flat screen TVs, a refrigerator, and comfortable couch make an inviting place to relax. The king bed, in a large separate room, is amazingly comfortable, the shower hot and the bathroom large. The indoor pool looked inviting, but I didn't try it out.

Everything about this property is modern and spotless; it is obviously well-managed. A cut above other business hotels I have visited, I recommend this place above their nearby neighbors/ competitors.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

176 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This was a quick turnaround trip for me, but if I have to get back to Memphis, this would be a hotel at which I would definitely stay again. Great location with the mall, restaurants and shopping. It is right off the interstate. Service by the front desk staff was fabulous. Room was spacious and clean. The only negative comment that I have is that the water was too hot. Generally, it's the opposite, but I nearly scalded myself in the shower. I did not experience any of the other amenities, but I was impressed with the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Somerville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

My wife and I absolutely LOVE this hotel. We have stayed there nearly 10 times in the last 2 years. We enjoy the cleanliness and convenience, but the best part is the excellent staff. Friendly and accommodating in both the hotel and restaurant/bar. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Kemmons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear RCS Clay,
Thank you for your kind remark... we truly value your loyalty. Please let me know when you return... I will give you a free upgrade to one of out two room suites! Thank you again for staying with us.
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have been staying here for the past couple years on business. This is a very nice facility, BUT my last stay I felt the customer service dropped significantly. My room was clean except for the bathroom, which had quiite a bit of mold growing in the corners of the shower. The front desks response was "oh, sorry about that". I used to feel appreciated when I stayed here except for this last visit. Sorry to say - I am not sure I will stay here next time I am in town.

Room Tip: Breakfast is not included
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kemmons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Please accept our sincere apology for not meeting your expectations. I would like to correspond with you directly to determine if I can remedy this unfortunate situation. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I may try to regain your confidence.
Foley, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel but as a veteran and an American I was very disappointed in the lack of respect this hotel shows for those recently fallen at the Navy Yard. Seems it was too much effort for this hotel to lower their flag unlike the rest of the establishments in the area. Such a simple act.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for pointing out our oversight. We had our flags at half staff on September 11th and simply did not realize our flags were not lowered this day until you wrote. We want to show the utmost reprect tothose families who have suffered a loss at the Navy Yard and keep them in our prayers. Thank you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My understanding is that this is a Holiday Inn family owned hotel which = fabulous guest experience every single time so far. The decor is awesome & though I was not there for the corporate group conference, it appeared they were accommodating them with ease, while still meeting individual guests needs. The room was nice & clean and all of the staff members were eager to please, which was a step above even some luxury hotels we've been in recently. Overall great stay, no complaints & we would definitely stay again!

• Stayed September 2013
Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

The Holiday Inn Wolfchase Galleria was a nice experience. However, there is nothing really standing out here. It's Holiday Inn, you know what you get, but as long as it's good, it works. Be aware that it is a 25 minute drive to downtown Memphis as well as to Graceland, with chances of more traffic on the way. Great for shopping and restaurants, though.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria? Share your experiences!