“Great experience and an excellent staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria

You added Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2751 New Brunswick Road, Memphis, TN 38133   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #13 of 135 Hotels in Memphis
Somerville, Tennessee
“Great experience and an excellent staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

My wife and I absolutely LOVE this hotel. We have stayed there nearly 10 times in the last 2 years. We enjoy the cleanliness and convenience, but the best part is the excellent staff. Friendly and accommodating in both the hotel and restaurant/bar. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Kemmons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear RCS Clay,
Thank you for your kind remark... we truly value your loyalty. Please let me know when you return... I will give you a free upgrade to one of out two room suites! Thank you again for staying with us.
Jon Crisp

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have been staying here for the past couple years on business. This is a very nice facility, BUT my last stay I felt the customer service dropped significantly. My room was clean except for the bathroom, which had quiite a bit of mold growing in the corners of the shower. The front desks response was "oh, sorry about that". I used to feel appreciated when I stayed here except for this last visit. Sorry to say - I am not sure I will stay here next time I am in town.

Room Tip: Breakfast is not included
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Kemmons, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Please accept our sincere apology for not meeting your expectations. I would like to correspond with you directly to determine if I can remedy this unfortunate situation. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I may try to regain your confidence.
Foley, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel but as a veteran and an American I was very disappointed in the lack of respect this hotel shows for those recently fallen at the Navy Yard. Seems it was too much effort for this hotel to lower their flag unlike the rest of the establishments in the area. Such a simple act.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for pointing out our oversight. We had our flags at half staff on September 11th and simply did not realize our flags were not lowered this day until you wrote. We want to show the utmost reprect tothose families who have suffered a loss at the Navy Yard and keep them in our prayers. Thank you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

My understanding is that this is a Holiday Inn family owned hotel which = fabulous guest experience every single time so far. The decor is awesome & though I was not there for the corporate group conference, it appeared they were accommodating them with ease, while still meeting individual guests needs. The room was nice & clean and all of the staff members were eager to please, which was a step above even some luxury hotels we've been in recently. Overall great stay, no complaints & we would definitely stay again!

• Stayed September 2013
Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

The Holiday Inn Wolfchase Galleria was a nice experience. However, there is nothing really standing out here. It's Holiday Inn, you know what you get, but as long as it's good, it works. Be aware that it is a 25 minute drive to downtown Memphis as well as to Graceland, with chances of more traffic on the way. Great for shopping and restaurants, though.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I originally booked the Hyatt in the same area through my corporate account and ran into some issues that could have been resolved if the representative took the time to research. Needless to say i refused to EVER give HYATT anymore business/and will be working canceling the corporate account, and sought availability at The Holiday Inn. and..spoke with Anita Knight,who gave the utmost customer service!! She even apologized for the competition flaws...Truly a blessing in disguise my fiance and i feel in love with this location/staff/amenities/cleanliness/etc...I have referred this location to other companies as the "GO TO HOTEL" WHILE IN MEMPHIS. SEE YOU SOON!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We just spent two nights here! The most amazing hotel ever! So clean and modern. Great restaraunt right in the hotel! The rooms, oh my what can I say except top of the line! The pool is very nice as well. My boys loves this place as much as I did! We will for sure stay here our next trip to Memphis!

• Stayed August 2013

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria? Share your experiences!