“They go the extra mile!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria

You added Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2751 New Brunswick Road, Memphis, TN 38133   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #17 of 135 Hotels in Memphis
North Royalton, Ohio, United States
“They go the extra mile!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This is the second year in a row that my traveling companions and I have stayed at this hotel. The staff is super friendly and extremely accommodating.Our rooms were taken care of while we were out during the day. And when we went down for breakfast on Sunday morning during our recent stay, the last weekend in October, and a high school band had been staying overnight and were, of course, having breakfast. No place for us to sit. But our wonderful Dining Room server, Beverly, saw we were looking for a place to put our group, and whisked us away into a conference room and took our drink orders. She made our group feel special, and we certainly appreciated it. We remembered her from the year before. THANK YOU!

If we go back to Memphis next year, The Holiday Inn Wolfchase is where we will be staying!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Union City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in the past and really liked it. This time, however, the room smelled like someone had smoked in it. We arrived rather late, and I thought I would get "used to" the smell, but each time I woke up, I smelled it. For the record, we never complained at all until check out. At that time, we mentioned it to the clerk who said he would tell housekeeping.

Room Tip: Just make sure to mention that you do NOT want a smoky smelling room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Memphis, TN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is our preferred Memphis hotel. It's always nice and clean. This stay was no different except upon check-in I noticed a bunch of teenage boys. I asked about them and the receptionist informed me that they were a traveling baseball team. I requested to be FAR AWAY from them. She assured me that I wouldn't be bothered ........ WRONG!! I listened to boys in the stairwell until 1am.....I was furious!! At check out I informed the front desk and she simply said "I'll tell their coach"!! HUH?? Anyway, next time if there are groups of young people I'll choose another property. Other than the lack of rest this property did not disappoint

• Stayed October 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I was in Memphis for a best friend's daughter's wedding. This hotel was selected b/c of the proximity to all of the festivities of the weekend. There was nothing lacking in this hotel or the neighborhood---all the shopping or restaurants anyone could possibly desire. I was there when a huge Little League team from Toronto was also staying in the hotel. In my room, I never knew anyone else, especially a lot of young men, were even in the same hotel. It was a wonderful

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

This hotel was quiet...I followed others' advice and stayed away from I-40 side and we slept like babies. We stayed on 5th floor like others recommended too, and that worked very well. The hotel has a few restaurants within walking distance and it is also very close to the mall. Staff was friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Brooklyn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

It was our first stay at this Holiday Inn, my wife and I were looking at the downtown Memphis area or at another Holiday Inn closer to the airport, but my wife's cousin highly recommended this Holiday Inn at Wolfchase Galleria. I am so glad we booked a room at this Holiday Inn. It was originally built in 2009 so everything is fairly new and of new construction. We arrived early, and was quickly given our key cards to our room, hours ahead of our check in time and no lines. Maybe this is Memphis living? Our room had a window view, albeit the parking lot. Being from NYC, I was in eyeshot of our rental car. The king size bed was nice and comfortable. The flat screen TV was big enough to be viewed from all points of the room. It was very nice. The shower was a walk-in shower, plenty of instant hot water. Other amenities include, a small fitness area, located adjacent indoor pool. I consider it decent sized given the size of the hotel. One can definitely relaxed pool side and feel the warmth of the sun. Did I mention the free parking? That was a nice plus. The entrance way of the hotel was clean and the reception area was spacious as to not to feel closed in. Complimentary newspapers and coffee were available (gratis). We stayed 6 nights, overall it was an excellent stay with the exception of one night were they had a family reunion event where the music can be heard in our room. I thought there was a part in the next room? But I believe the event was being held on the ground floor. I was kind of surprised that the music can be heard on the 3rd floor where we were staying. Nevertheless, I contacted the front desk, and they assured me that the music would be turned off at 12 midnight. We would definitely book another stay at this hotel, as it was convenient to many stores and restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask the hotel if they are hosting any large parties at night, then it might be a good idea to reques...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Sand Springs, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was the coordinator for my ship reunion association. The hotel staff, from the coordinator, Peggy Oman, Beat' the hospitality host, and Jon Crisp, the General Manager, there are no finer people to work with. Peggy took care of all the details, Beat' made sure we had everything we needed in the hospitatlity room, and Jon Crisp gave a very special welcome on our first night. I had a suite and it was comfortable, well furnished, and had outstanding maid service. The beds were very plush and clean. I can't say enough good things about this hotel.

Room Tip: Our suite on the 3rd floor was excellent. There was no noise coming from other rooms including the...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends